+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 270 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Make sure you have to apply the stop loss option on your trade to avoid the maximum loss when learning about the news how it works well we lose our capital so be careful about reading the news to mislead with your news will be a big loser from you trade but If it really really based on pre-estimated results it means that some people are real analysts and it will have a point in their system also with this they will have an edge in the market.
    No, I never searched for information about news trade before I did it, I just went straight to the position when I finished using my analysis when I would start trading I had used for trading, in other words, then I would learn more to be able to know how the real market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The media deal is probably the best deal with this currency market. The media is usually very influential in the market. Excellent media can easily change market situation in second or unwanted media can be done consequently. So it's important to see the latest media. and actually my spouse and I rarely do that, other than because I actually do scalping using a special investigation while our procedure, but my spouse and I agree when many of us take a peek for your latest report, then many of us will surely learn what is being going on the market and we will learn to the right action .. now i am studying basic investigation ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course yes. Forex trading is a very strategic and environment-dependent business. It is influenced by many factors. So it is a very good habit that you read the newspapers and international news before you want to open a trade. This will help you open trade in the right direction so you can minimize the risk of loss in your trade. and every good trader knows the news is how important it is for a trader to make the right decision. And we see when a news published that market movement is very fast. So this is an opportunity to make some quick profits but some traders do not like to open trading at that time.

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i am totally agreed with you, in forex trading we are look the news and the currencies and the economical conditions of of world,on the basis of these things we should get profit from this platform and gets a better future for himself and for his whole family.

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i look the forex news before the trading because news has a great important before oppening the trade so we also looks the news and get a great and huge profit for his life,every member deeply watching the market and earning profit from this forum.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia lazmi dekhni chaiye becoz news hi aese cheez hn oj makret ko zyada move keti hn aur oske bad market ka tredn bhi chnag kerti hn ye baat ohat kam logo ko pta hn ke market 99%% new pr move krti hn bass chart ko manage krke chalti hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Meri yeh habit ban chuki hai main jab bhi koi tarde lagata hon to news kay times main pehlay check karta hon kab aor kis time kis pair ki news aney wali hai ya kab news aye gi yeh bohat best rehta hai kyun kay jab apko maloom hoga kay news hai to apko acha profit day sakti hai market.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-27), azharahmad (2018-06-11), bali351 (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-27), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), mian5575405 (2018-06-12), ravi999 (2018-06-12), rehanayaz (2018-06-12), sakigbest (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-22), Sunriser1 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (4), yulbang111 (2018-06-13), zahid2016 (2018-06-12)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g bilkul ma news ko dhakta ho jab be koi trade karny lagta ha ho kio ka hamay news ka baray ma pata hona bohat zaida zaroori hota ha kio ka agar news market ma ajae tu is ki move bohat zaida tezz ho jaty ha

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think k news ko follow karna chahiye q k ye helpful ho sakta hai aur agar aap ko sahi aur confirmed movement mil jaye to aap ko is sey profit bhi ho sakta hai lekin is pey bilkul dependent bhi nahi ho jana chahiye aur trading ka experience bhi letey rehna chahiye take trade samajh bhi aye.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-06-12)

Banned ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute ayazfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,674 Times in 1,359 Posts
    my dear sir Yes news is so important in forex trade .So many time forex market depend on latest news its can come up or down so every trader should watch latest news. agar trade achhe se karna hai toh latest news jarur dekhe.bahot si technical news aur world wise forex news hoti h jo aapko market ka idea ho sakta h,,,,,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 270 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)