+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 270 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not always check the news, when they are big news from one big country then only I who see, if I have made my position and any news should be released then I immediately protect my position because there is no guarantee where the market will show its direction after the news release. For my own safety (although their market opportunity supports my position) I still do not take risks and do hedging. I take the time if there is news that is very influential on price movements that can float because the price can reach hundreds of pips, because I am afraid when the open position happens to requote or to be close if I minus usually on a lot of hight impaced America news right.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sion to trade in the forex market after all when the news comes out and it is economic news that can have a direct impact on this market and can change market trends so when the news comes out it also carries risks like Trade news with good fundamental analysis can make big profit for traders forex is Because we need to create a session by following our daily news with me just remind the time news and if I see that positive or negative news I make buy and sell in accordance with the existing news I find that it is true, I take the time if there is news is very influential on price movements that can go as price up to hundreds of pips, because I am afraid when open positions occur to requote or be close if I minus usually on a lot of American news hight impact really really!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,449 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are short term trader it is not necessary to follow every news in a day, but if you are long term trader you must see all news and specially you must follow USD news which is most important. You are long term trader and you have to make plan for it, with good planning and with good analysis if you put a trade, after thinking too many time then your trade will be must profitable trade that may get some pips on your account.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-05-28), billyboy00007 (2018-05-28), danish555 (2018-05-28), FOREXBOY (2018-05-31), Forexcoolgirl (2018-05-31), javedqasim (2018-05-28), kashi93 (2018-05-27), sarfraz786 (2018-05-27), Unregistered (2), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-05-27)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader needs a good strategy for forex trading which is his boss set his own strategy for forex trading and Forex is a very interesting way to make money online and you can have a lot of money with it if you have the knowledge to make some exercises like the other Hal with this news is the fact that the platform can freeze when that happens even though I am not bothered by this because the Profiforex platform does not freeze the durin.
    Most of the impact of the headlines will affect the market if we can trade in accordance with the results of that news we can get a good amount of profit in a short period of time And traders who do this kind of trading have a reliable strategy to and in trading my opinion with news money management is an excellent combination that directs traders to generate excellent profits so we need to make short-term and improve targets from pips per news

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ma eny For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes the forex market becomes unstable for the impotent news in fact the pending order method can actually prove useful when the market is acting funny but news trading has a lot of things to take there is too many news sources to take into account and so unless you have a source news that can look into all these sources, I doubt that this is the right move, but do not forget to set a risk management strategy to limit losses when there are conditions that are out of your control or prediction Sure in terms of possible When I try to stay up to date with any information because when you say Announcements have very major consequences in Forex along with When I test encash every single Announcement when I look. I really believe only on the Announcements that are confirmed and never in Remour. Determined by unreliable bureaus related to MEDIA.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Hmmm forex news SE. Bht link krti ha.. apko latest news lazmi dkhni chahiye .. ta k apky knowledge m ye bt rhy k.. market ki Kya position hoga next time... Jun apko is bt ka pta hoga tu AP next time k liyee trading m kafi benefit hoga... Jis ki wja se ap acha profit earn KR skty Hain.. agr apko news k Bary m ni pta hoga tu AP. Market ka andaza Ni lga skty.. is see apko loss b ho skata ha..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-19)

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If good currency trends I buy this currency and after a few days when the trend remains good then I sell this currency and I rarely if trade when news is released unless my own pattern has no signal but news trades can only be done by traders who know about the fundamentals in the market and it is not recommended at all for those who have never tried trading with fundamental news then I let the market to settle before trading the serious direction I rarely do that, and also because I do scalping using investigation techie see that our strategy, yet I agree in the show we are all looking into the most up-to-date media, and then all we will probably understand is what's happening in the market and we'll understand the steps accordingly .. and after this my business is also studying the basic investigation.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I honestly rarely do that, and because I do scalping with technical analysis as my method, but I agree if we see the latest news, then we will know what is going on in the market and we will know the truth. action..and now i am learning about fundamental analysis as well ... waiting for the good news that helps to gain profit and analyze the news and then take some time what effect is on the trading market so that many people are trading soon after reading my new news suggestion is to take time after that open order.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Customization with the help of development tools and news is the most important in the Forex market therefore you are right all need to get some news about the trade to start trading If anyone comes in Forex trading without the knowledge and news then they can not start it well than the very news trade dangerous several times the psychological impact of news on the market unexpectedly whether before or after my news very respectful point of view you have to constantly add to your knowledge because the market has never stayed the same for a long time than there is a general analysis in forex trading with a hat is a true friend me with news trade beside traders can get profit easily they too can get loss easily then you should be wary too There are hundreds of news released every day around the world but some of them are very important and important for Forex

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,449 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is another vital part of Forex trading, maximum movement on forex depends on forex news. It is very important to get all about news on Forex trading. If you get it properly then you may make prediction easily about market movement and your analysis will be also much better if you make your analysis through news. And everyone knows that news trading is only much profitable trading on forex platform that you may get 200 pips with few min, and it is much possible if you get all of these proper way,
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-04-29), kashi93 (2018-04-29), qasimm (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-29), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 270 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)