+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 270 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am looking for the latest news before trading. It is very important that looking at the calendar is news published. If yes then trade in accordance with the news results. If no news is published then trade in accordance with the trend. News is the most important role in the forex market, which moves the market direction. and Forex Market I fundamental analysis bahut hi important rakhti hai, high impact wale news market par bahut hi daalate effects hi to humen news to the momenth trading karne ka ah hai experience achcha profit can kar sakte hai, aur jinko news kehah trading karne nahin aati hai unhe news to the market time dur dur chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han trading sy phlay mein aik nazar forex economy calendar par dalta hoon aur dkhta hoon ky koi high impact ki news tu release nai honay guardian tab pir mein koi descion leta hoon so mera trading method news hi hai aur yeh meray liye bohat hai i such as forex. and as far as possible I try to update with every news because as you say News has a big influence in Forex and I try to include every News I hear. I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour. Depending on a reliable agency for NEWS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as fundamental analysis and part of it, can be good in trading decisions that make our trade healthy, it's because we not only rely on technical analysis alone, especially for long-term trading that needs news to support our trade decisions. and as far as possible I try to update with every news because as you say News has a great influence in Forex and I try to include every News I hear. Good news can change the market situation in an instant as well as bad news can do it. So it's important to see the latest news.

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,217 Times in 11,226 Posts
    news is very important for us to Determining market direction , if we are keen on reading the news that we will be able to generate a large profit , but if we are wrong in analyzing the news then we will suffer large losses .

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I rarely do this and as a method of technical analysis of them because of scalping, but we see the latest news that I agree on, we are the marketplace right to know, and we will know its action. And now I am learning about fundamental analysis. and of course this news is a very good way to know the world economic movement, and the Forex market moves for the world as an economy as a movement so we need to know the economic news and then we decide how to trade today, my opinion !!!

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yogesh I visit and see the latest economic news every time before opening my trade especially when news time is near and function like magic. I really mean the market reacts to live news just before or after the news and gives the opportunity to open up a small trade and get a small profit in just a matter of minutes. Beautiful and jab mein trading start karta hon tu pehly market ko read karta hon aur new trade kay duran trading mein nahi karta hon aur waiting kar leta hon jab maloom market trend ho tu tab mein trading karta hon meray pass acha knowledge aur acha experience hay mein daily good money made car leta hon mein aik good trader hon.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade news is one of the best forex trading in this market. News is always very influential in the market. Good news can change the market situation in an instant as well as bad news can do it. So it's important to see the latest news. and important news hoti hai or tray mjhe koi website ka nai pata jaha se news miley tray web site bohat sari hain Internet per easy search ki ja sakti hain my tray News Forum Forex India se or Insta Forex se leta hun or in se latest update mi teak hain or yeh best Forex Forum hi or Insta b best hai update teak mile hi from time to time.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course you have to follow the news during the trade. Because there is a lot of strong news that will have a negative impact on the currency, which has caused some traders to lose. Highly successful is the continuous rolling of news as well as its own technical analysis. and it is true, we must know the news before we do this forex trading, because the first news is very closely related to the current news, if you can do this then you will be able to get a lot of profit in the forex market, and do not forget to use money management well so you can succeed in forex

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    News plays an important role in the success of a trader that causes traders who trade here he should see all the materials in the trade if traders see forex news on a regular basis should get the whole trade si with news trade is of course very important in forex trading as if in trading by using the latest market news that has just been released with the news trade is very important for forex traders and news Trade also requires good skills if the trader can not analyze correctly he will get it Because we do not have to wait for the market to move in a big range in time short of right Everyone can easily trade with this time get the big profit I ever experienced trading in all circumstances that is when the economic news release and the usual conditions provided that market conditions are not sideway

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    financial news helps traders very well to decide the weather, they go long or short in the market so every trader should see important economic and financial releases always to be able to take the right decisions from forex trading and Good news can change the market situation in an instant as well as bad news can do it. If we look at the latest news, then we will know what is going on in the market and we will know for the right action and now I am learning about fundamental analysis as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 270 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)