बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251
Results 2,501 to 2,509 of 2509

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84.63 USD
    Thanks
    It is a good habit before trading to see market trends crisp level updates and seek expert opinion about the trading market and update crispy pairs and look for forex expert trading strategies about trading and following them. Good prectiece knowledge and good skills make your good trader. and you have to be careful about what's going on around because it can be rumors or facts and release of critical events that can push prices further or completely upside down and that should always make you decide how to plan your trade with stop targets and profits.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins is a splendid one to behold markwins's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7.09 USD
    Thanks
    This is very important, because the forex market changes rapidly. and if you are behind the news, you will find it difficult to trade. You must always update. And listening to the news and attention is a good way and an excellent recipe shop....
    thnx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

Junior Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15.95 USD
    Thanks
    I also do the same thing with you, first I will look for information about the news that will be released. because every high news release will usually have a big impact on market movements. so sometimes it annoys me when there is considerable movement in the analysis because of the news release. so I usually see news releases to find out when I have to stop trading to avoid the news. and yes why not. I think that is the most important thing and the success of trade depends on it. Most traders trade at FOrex without seeing the latest news on the market. So, they fall in losses and feel less interested in Forex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to papih For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.77 USD
    Thanks
    Forex man bohat fada hota ha or sath hi information bhe milti ha or new news bhe mili han or trade ka bhe pta chalta ha or ais py kasy kam karty han ye bhe sikhya jata ha post trade cells buy kya ha pahly ye maloom kry

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza148p For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

Member almont will become famous soon enough almont will become famous soon enough almont's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.07 USD
    Thanks
    I heard from many people that new things are important to see before trading. I tried many times but it was difficult to know how to understand the news release. whether they are reliable or not. I think those who get extraordinary results are experienced traders. and waiting for the trade news with high impact in the European and US sessions correctly and carefully on the fundamental news that technical analysis of price movements opens positions in accordance with fundamental news affecting fundamental news and technical movements.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

Member mehro is just really nice mehro is just really nice mehro is just really nice mehro is just really nice mehro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.76 USD
    Thanks
    One of the great advantages of trading currencies is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week (from Sunday, 5 P.M. EST until Friday, 4 P.M. EST). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is particularly true in the currency market, which responds not only to U.S. economic news, but also to news from around the world.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

Member mohsin555 will become famous soon enough mohsin555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.00 USD
    Thanks
    Yes as far as possible I try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

Member Shahnawaz148 is a name known to all Shahnawaz148 is a name known to all Shahnawaz148 is a name known to all Shahnawaz148 is a name known to all Shahnawaz148 is a name known to all Shahnawaz148 is a name known to all Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    23.75 USD
    Thanks
    Well obviously that's true of my brother, and for myself I believe that sometimes I just follow my stick and it will work well! I am more technical than fundamental. It is recommended to trade with fundamentals. I always get myself updated with the latest news before starting my day. I first look for news that will come out today according to that. I plan my trading strategy

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (06-14-2019)

18. Device
    Member Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    65.10 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,256 Times in 437 Posts
    bhai ji news ka bahut he important role hota hai,bahut si news high volatile wala hota hai,trader aise he bina news calendar ke market me kaam karta hai to wo apne account ke saat bahut bada risk le raha hai,trader ko fundamental analysis ko sikhna hoga tabhi wo esme achha kar sakenga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251