+ Reply to Thread
Page 798 of 870 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 808 848 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 8694

Thread: Forex trading requirement must know all!!

Junior Member zahid13 is on a distinguished road zahid13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certain must all know what are the specifications for Currency trading so that we can be successful and revenue in this industry and accomplish the biggest achievements and reduced loss amount in this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned KOULL12 is an unknown quantity at this point KOULL12's Avatar
    Thanks
    the traders of developing countries. Power supply is the major problem for me too. I have to depend upon the laptop and i wiped many accounts because this problem in the beginning when i did not had the laptop

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rikon View Post
    every trader should be learning about forex before trading in forex market. I consider that for learning forex trader can demo trading and also can contact with the expert of forex market. In my view learning is better than earning.
    haan jaise jaise aap isko learn karte jayenge profit kamana is market me utna hi aasan hota jayega bas aapko learning thode achi se karni hoga iske baad koi problem nhi hoga aapko

Senior Member ISHAN5 is an unknown quantity at this point ISHAN5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friend in forex trading many people get loss and very less people got profit because their are many reasons behind it so friend to get profit daily every one have to know some requirements like some good knowledge about forex so friend getting forex requirement is must.

Junior Member naveen is an unknown quantity at this point naveen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems to me we don't need to learn all the things in this business. It will only make us confused. It is better to focus on some of the things that you think are important or things associated with the system you are using. I guess with so we can still succeed.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategy is needed to be able to achieve consistent results in the forex business
    many people have tried and tried to profit by them, but they often have failed because they do not have discipline in trading

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes good internet connection means no drop of speed ..sometimes we saw that our internet is lagging and also our terminal ..that time we faced a huge problem coz our order can be requote and we can miss the movement ..even lots of problem happen ..a good PC and internet connection is must for Forex trading

Senior Member rikon is an unknown quantity at this point rikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader should be learning about forex before trading in forex market. I consider that for learning forex trader can demo trading and also can contact with the expert of forex market. In my view learning is better than earning.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must know all in forex trading, from basic until advance. So traders must have some strategy in order to get profit in forex trading and prevent to get margin call. Besides that, using money management is very important.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    buying and selling demands may vary among each agent and for that reason much We find that instaforex not necessarily provide stringent demands in which we are able to buy and sell that as long as that stays nevertheless stick to the policies associated with instaforex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 798 of 870 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 808 848 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (30)