+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 717 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 7164

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #4

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think it will not help to make more profit.if you will trade with a group and if the group members have less skills than yours then you will get more confuse.and in other hand if you are in a group and your friends will decide for your trades then it will also kill your skills to learn how to trade.so the best way is even you may take help from other but the last decision must be made by you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hit the menu on the main Kabhi Socha ki Barme sont au Groupe de Discussion greeting foreign NEHI mebhi ho Hain added slowly. ISKA is a fayda Bahut sare le Commerce Hain ki parfaire sambhabnaye jyada rehta section in a row.
    Nominal NEHI Hua ek ki Baat clair le Commerce chief affine Con Dega? Or-vous partenaire kahase dhundna Hain? KYA amis vous andar ho added, slowly, I got it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that there are many advantages in business from friendship it helps us better trade can work together, discuss and exchange experiences ... and learn from friend what's best, love you more time to give us of fun

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lupa View Post
    I think a bad timing can also occur when there has been some sort of financial news release that is bound to have a seismic effect on the forex market. With intuitive analysis majority of the bulls and the bears may decide to wait and see how the news release will impact the market
    news will make the markets move with great movement and a large range, so the news is always eagerly anticipated by many traders, therefore we must learn to analyze with this news.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine shuru ke kuch mahine partnership me hi trading kari thi jiska mujeh bahut fadya hua..abhi bhi mera 1 account partenrship me chal raha hai aur 1 account individual chal raha hai
    mujhe lagta hai ki har trader ko partnership trading karni chahaoiye kyunki iske kayiu fayde hote hai aur isme loss ke chances bahut hi kam ho jate hai

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also partnered with the negotiation, because sometimes we do not have good emotional control when we see the price movement that does not comply with our operation. But if there are two people there will be a mutual partnership that one remembers the other.

Member gulab is on a distinguished road gulab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And what about their trading style, i mean to say how they open position and who decide the final if a confusion is arises, i think independed trading is good to trade.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    par bhai aap jara soche ki agar us group me kuch accha trader ho to kya hoga. ji ha fyda hi fyda. aap agar ek mat denge to aapko us mat ke support me kuch to batana padega. aur jiske mat ka pura support hoga uska hi baat manke aap trade karke fyda kar sakte ho.
    han dear main bhi ap ki bath k sath agree karta hn hame chahe k ham apen dosto ka group bane aur aik dusre k sath forex ki stretgy ko discus kare mare khial is tarah ham bohat sa knowledge akhata kar skate hain

Member abdo is an unknown quantity at this point abdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although the forex market is by far the largest and most liquid, traders on a daily basis have so far focused their efforts on seeking profits mainly in equities and futures. This is mainly due to the restrictive nature of forex trading services offered by banks.
    _cart (Spread) between the rates bid / ask (bid / ask)
    _Commissions Forex trading

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think I have not been able to join with friends to manage the business. And I have never thought that way. Clearly my focus right now is how, I can understand forex managed properly, and also gained a fairly large profit and constant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 682 of 717 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 680 681 682 683 684 692 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)