+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 627 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6265

Thread: Does forex help us to develop our abilities for other online businesses?

Junior Member zisumon is an unknown quantity at this point zisumon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you good question yes using end loss is the key to lessen the loses and we cant make profit untill and save we learn to minimize our loses because all the profit that we make will be gone in one single loss spot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it's have always to be aware of in which before going pertaining to massive revenue we need to preserve the bill because if we should massive revenue within incredibly shorter time and then we need to take possibility that might injury us. and so i feel prior to to make this happen we need to recognize currency trading initial and then currency trading provide us opportunity to make massive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experience many of the jobs online on the Internet .. In the end, got to trade forex ... I think that forex trading is the best way to work in the Business Online .. Personal attributes you need more than any other online job, you need focus and skill and experience .. I think that any Business Online has another does not require all these skills

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Yes i do agree with you by forex trading we learn a lot of good thing and we can utilize them in other online business and as well
    as in real life business. forex teach us a great lesson of life.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many kinds of online business these days. Forex is much different from others. But i think the main quality which a trader learns from forex is very useful and he can make benefits out of it in any other task is his money management skills.its applicable universally.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex Currency trading is a complex online money making system that thoroughly educates it's participants. From my own experience in forex trading, forex has encouraged and taught me some more things about other online business skills in general. I've been wandering whether trading forex has helped you to develop your own general online money making skills.Please feel free to share your professional opinions.
    han gi ye baat sahi ha kioun main ne khud bhi ye baat feel ki ha kion k main pehely koi bhi online business use nahi karta tha par main ab es ko jan gaya houn or main ne kafi or bhi online business join kar leye haen

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex Currency trading is a complex online money making system that thoroughly educates it's participants. From my own experience in forex trading, forex has encouraged and taught me some more things about other online business skills in general. I've been wandering whether trading forex has helped you to develop your own general online money making skills.Please feel free to share your professional opinions.
    What amaze me is not about trading, but about money management. If we learn about money management in forex, it is applicable too in other bussines, whether online bussines or offline bussineses. Learn the philosphy of money management of forex trading, then when we face a same situation in offline bussines, it doesn't different at all.
    For example, in offline bussines, if the company having a loss, it better to have loss 20 rather than loss 40. If this in forex, it means, it's better put SL -20 rather than SL -40.
    It's only one example, and there are hundreds of example if we can figure it out.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right forex is profitable job where we can large money in short period of time where in offline job we can not get as money as we like so forex is lover for traders.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right we can open international brokers if we have huge money to get license from many regularities bodies and we can easily be get in developing countries easily.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes in forex trading concentration and control emotion is very essential. If you control your emotion then many other emotional work you can do very easily. I think if trader make good profit then there confident level is very high.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 627 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)