+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 627 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 6265

Thread: Does forex help us to develop our abilities for other online businesses?

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Yes, forex can help us to build our psychology in other business. In forex, we will learn dicipline to do many things. We must be dicipline to use good money management, dicipline to trade in schedule time, dicipline to use certain hours everyday to learn about forex, and many things. We can use it in other business, we must be dicipline to learn something new, to spend time to build certain business, and consistent to do it.
    yes we can teach many thing about the forex market as well as about other things aobut the business but i suggest to yo do not start any other business forex business is the best one

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, it doesn't. Every business has its own characteristics and they are different from one another. Take a look at a simple fact that in forex you can always sell first and buy later. Imagine you sell potteries online. Can you sell things you don't own? And how can you own one if you didn't buy it first?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    me sochta hu ki forex keval trading markets jese stock market ko sikhne me hi help krta hia....
    or ek achaa successful forex trader kbi stock market me fail ni ho skta.
    muje lagta hai k forex market is the best business and we do not need to teach any other business because we can earn lot of money from this business no other business give us such huge money

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think its true. Forex helps us to make good strategies and its very important. your abilities increase and you may got an online project for Strategy planner
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Junior Member goldenfx is an unknown quantity at this point goldenfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my experience I have improved my emotions control and keeping track of past performance these kind of capabilities due to intensive forex trading. As forex requires wide range of basic characteristics, one trader can see some good transformations in his life style. All credits goes to forex trading.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well directly forex trading does not help us for other online earning methods. But since we hang in forums like this and other forums we get to share online earning opportunities with each other,thereby we can learn more online earning methods. Further we can use the money we earn from forex to invest in other online earning methods. I have enrolled in such different methods and earning a decent income.

Senior Member SWAPNA is an unknown quantity at this point SWAPNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is different from other online job or business .So that it is not possible to develop our skill on other works . But to join this forum I get motivation to success any work .

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel yes Forex helps us to develop our abilities that help us in different walks of the life. In that Discipline and keeping our emotions controlled are the major one. Because in real life also we need to have these abilities to deal with different kind of people else our relations will suffer a lot.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalam View Post
    You know, Forex can help us to build our psychology in other business. In Forex, we will learn discipline to do many things. We must be discipline to use good money management, discipline to trade in schedule time, discipline to use certain hours everyday to learn about Forex, and many things. We can use it in other business, we must be discipline to learn something new, to spend time to build certain business, and consistent to do it.
    you need discipline to avoid such incidence, if you can allow your loss trade to keep running, you should be prepared to keep your floating profit going without cutting it short, set your trade profit , shut down your system and come back later to check the result

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well i am not sure in what ways forex trading will help us develop our abilities for other online tasks but at one point i am agreed that we really develop some qualities when trading forex like patience, courage, commitment etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 627 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)