+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 627 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6265

Thread: Does forex help us to develop our abilities for other online businesses?

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You will find the forex is totally different from otherwise online business but this is a business at least. forex provide to develop new online business. so if you doing fountainhead the business then you earn fortunate and you can collect money for added online business if you requisite. and you may turn new online business beside of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by salati View Post
    good topics,
    yes of course , Forex help you to develop your abilities .it's the way to control and test our emotions , how much to invest in business and how to analysis the market trend.
    han Forex main patience k jiada prefer kia jata ha or y b kaha jata ha k emotions na ho leikan ye cheeze sekhney k leye seb se pehle hum ko demo per khoob practice kerna hogu after that we will be a good trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member salati is an unknown quantity at this point salati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex Currency trading is a complex online money making system that thoroughly educates it's participants. From my own experience in forex trading, forex has encouraged and taught me some more things about other online business skills in general. I've been wandering whether trading forex has helped you to develop your own general online money making skills.Please feel free to share your professional opinions.
    good topics,
    yes of course , Forex help you to develop your abilities .it's the way to control and test our emotions , how much to invest in business and how to analysis the market trend.

Senior Member muhammadusmankhan is on a distinguished road muhammadusmankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know for a fact that it is true or not but i know that after doing trading and learning trading my analysis about things got better and my decision power is now more then before and i have much confidence in making quick decision and now have the patience also to go with my decision whether it is loss or profit stand by my decision so it teaches me a lot which is making me a more confident then before.

Senior Member forexunion is on a distinguished road forexunion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex Currency trading is a complex online money making system that thoroughly educates it's participants. From my own experience in forex trading, forex has encouraged and taught me some more things about other online business skills in general. I've been wandering whether trading forex has helped you to develop your own general online money making skills.Please feel free to share your professional opinions.
    g han forex market me trade kar ke hamari bohot hi abilities increase ho jaati hain baqi business ki nisbat kyun ke forex ki nature baaqi tamaam business se bohot hi mukhtalif aur achi hai

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy jo big things forex hamen sikhati hy wo money management, risk management aur patience hy aur ye sari cheezen koi b bisiness run krny k lye lazmi hen ic lye hum kah skty hen k forex trading hmari abilities ko brha dyti hy othe

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont think so ki forex karne se aap kisi auir business ko acche dhang se sikhte ho isse to keval aap sirf trading karna sikhte ho...iske karne se aap ki personal life to affect hoti ha but business life ma nahi hotai ha

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apki bat sy ma agree krta hon, forex trading boht risky business hy aur hmary andr courage paida ho jati hy aur hum kisi aur business main invest krny sy nahi drty aur forex sy hum money management aur risk management b lean kr lyty hen jo kisi b business k lye jarori hy.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may direct, no effect or no effect. But indirectly, I think with a good trading psychology, will have a positive impact, not only to other businesses, but also the other side of life. Because trading it requires tremendous patience and prudence.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex help us to under stand more thing and make us smart and accept more skills and all this thing return on us and on any thing because our mind change to better than before so the trader can use his mind more than any other person because it,s mind intelligent and open mind and can solve any problems

+ Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 627 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 550 551 552 553 554 562 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)