Page 657 of 661 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    No
    Forex is completely different from the hyip
    Forex trading is like a trade, a trading market where you trade for yourself and your money, a market where you can win or lose
    hyip I think that 90% of his companies turn out to be a scam because in the end offers a fake and very high
    very true what you say that forex is very different from the bleak HIYP because forex currency trading but with a more usual to have the use of more sophisticated tools such as the present

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    No
    Forex is completely different from the hyip
    Forex trading is like a trade, a trading market where you trade for yourself and your money, a market where you can win or lose
    hyip I think that 90% of his companies turn out to be a scam because in the end offers a fake and very high

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Maien bahut suna hai ki forex market me kafi scam bhi hote hai aur kayi brokers traders se depoisit karwa ke trade nahi kartwae ya fir withdraw ke time pe problem ya unnecessary charges lete hai..Isliye tradres ko hamesha truistful trader ke sath hi trade karna chahiye
    well once we have to do calculations of any risk of trade we do, including money we spent to finance trade with the Internet and so on

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    yes you are right, most end up with a scam HYIP, because their work is not clear. whereas in our work forex clear, although there are some brokers who tried to deceive the client.
    Maien bahut suna hai ki forex market me kafi scam bhi hote hai aur kayi brokers traders se depoisit karwa ke trade nahi kartwae ya fir withdraw ke time pe problem ya unnecessary charges lete hai..Isliye tradres ko hamesha truistful trader ke sath hi trade karna chahiye

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I think what we invest in the forex is still small. probably because the promotion is still lacking, and looks like a game.
    then after a forum like this, I feel that many are to understand the forex.
    and I think will continue to increase along with technological sophistication.
    friends so hopefully this increasingly global business for years in the future because after all the forex is a great business, but many people still do not understand how this forex

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I agree with your opinion that we had better choose the type of investment that many people do it like this because during my forex followed I never had a problem
    I think what we invest in the forex is still small. probably because the promotion is still lacking, and looks like a game.
    then after a forum like this, I feel that many are to understand the forex.
    and I think will continue to increase along with technological sophistication.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    thanks for explain. so hyip is not transparance? not like pamm? and another forex, where is hyip invest their client?
    ha hyip pamm ke tarah nehi hei. isme hyip investor kisi ek ko rupiya dete hei aur wo apna work me lagata hei. isse agar uska fyda ho tabhi wo apko denge nehi to aap ke pura rupiya gaya. aur wo forex kar raha hei ya kuch aur ye aapko nehi pata chalega.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    if I prefer this type of investment that is clearly just like forex because I do not want to lose money because of the deception by people who are not clear and is not responsible
    I agree with your opinion that we had better choose the type of investment that many people do it like this because during my forex followed I never had a problem

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    these hyip work through money circulation and investment in forex. so when new members stop coming or their investment result in some lost the hyip collapses so never invest in these scammers
    if I prefer this type of investment that is clearly just like forex because I do not want to lose money because of the deception by people who are not clear and is not responsible

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    no i am not meaning Pamm account.there are some legit hyips.they offer low returns but they are stable and online for past 2-3 years.
    You can try that.PAMM is also similar to HYIP but maybe you can try PAMM also.
    these hyip work through money circulation and investment in forex. so when new members stop coming or their investment result in some lost the hyip collapses so never invest in these scammers
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 657 of 661 FirstFirst ... 157 557 607 647 655 656 657 658 659 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)