+ Reply to Thread
Page 648 of 661 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 658 ... LastLast
Results 6,471 to 6,480 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yes even i was investing in HYIP before i started my trading career in forex. in hyip i have lost a lot and i worried about it a lot.But after losing in hyip i thought that anyway hyip people invest in forex and they give us profit,why dont i directly invest in markets? so i invested in forex and realized that all the profits and loss are purely responsible by me.
    Before when i have no knowledge of forex then i invest in hyip but its true most of the hyips turn scam very short time but there is some difference also which running from many days and when i am in forex then i stopped invest in hyips when i am mamaging my capital . so its good to trade ourselves instead invest in hyip if we have knowledge of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex or HYIP?
    What do u prefer which is the more benefir forex trading or High yield investment program(HYIP)?according to you on which system should ppl invest
    HYIP ko forex say koi muqabila nae. HYIP ko 99% scam ho tay hain jab kay forex aik solid online business hay, aksaar HYIP sites bhi forex trading may hi invest kerti hain or jab tak on ko profit hota hay wo apna members ko dayti rehti hain or agr loss ho jaey to scam ho jaati hain. So, my preference is only forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein apki baat se agee kerta hun aik Forex is good place as compard to hyip, kuin hyp kisi bi waqt cheli jati ha or humhara funded account le jati ha mein ne khud personally kafi loss kia lekan ab serf forex se acha kuch nehe legta jeb chahao trade ker lo is se zayada or kia hoaga or na he koi comission

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    Forex and HYIP both are different. In forex you can lose and you can gain some profit which is not fixed in the other way HYIP are fixed profit and only you can gain nothing to lose but these programs are scam mostly where you can lose your all money and as a Muslim we are not allow this HYIP.
    but for me, $2000 of capital balance si too large, i dont have enough money to deposit with it amount. i just a student who just trade in forex with my potlock pocket

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    true what you say that using the $ 2,000 capital and a desire to get profit 10% in one month I also think we take a less risky trade because we really possible to balance the margin with a lot size that we use
    its 10% per month . your opinion are true, but altough in forex trading, we must make a some point as you say.
    invest 2000 USD in forex also and get 200USD monthly profit are good for us, because i think from it, you only want to get profit 10% monthly, is not too risky and good for you.

Thanks
    i think hyip only paying only at the beginning, gradually they will run away our money. we must carefully, i think better trading in the forex than join hyip

Thanks
    i also like that, before to trade in the fores, i join many hyip program in the internet
    many hyip not make any investment, they only rolling the money from their member
    i think better invest in forex or comodity market than you invest hyip

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not done any investment in the HYIP program but what is my main concern is that how to know which is more trusted and which will not become a Scam.

In the business of Forex if the return are same or even low at least we have the surety that the profits will be there and we will get them. Also this Forex trading will be available till this world is there.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some legit HYIPS will invest in forex.
    So its better to invest directly in forex rather than investing through HYIPs.
    But not HYIP will invest in forex and give profit only very few will do it.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    ganesh mein apki baat se agee kerta hun aik Forex is good place as compard to hyip, kuin hyp kisi bi waqt cheli jati ha or humhara funded account le jati ha mein ne khud personally kafi loss kia lekan ab serf forex se acha kuch nehe legta jeb chahao trade ker lo is se zayada or kia hoaga or na he koi comission
    no i prefer forex over hyip coz forex trade is safe and secure and there is atleast a guarantee of our profits as compared to hyip where the capital required is also large and there is also a possibilty of them being fake and not to mention the risk at such high deals

+ Reply to Thread
Page 648 of 661 FirstFirst ... 148 548 598 638 646 647 648 649 650 658 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)