+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 661 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes even i was investing in HYIP before i started my trading career in forex. in hyip i have lost a lot and i worried about it a lot.But after losing in hyip i thought that anyway hyip people invest in forex and they give us profit,why dont i directly invest in markets? so i invested in forex and realized that all the profits and loss are purely responsible by me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah maybe instead of taking high risks by investing in hyips one can invest through PAMM accounts.But rather than investing i think its better to start trading by ourselves

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not meaning Pamm account.there are some legit hyips.they offer low returns but they are stable and online for past 2-3 years.
    You can try that.PAMM is also similar to HYIP but maybe you can try PAMM also.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.Some legit HYIPS will invest in forex.
    So its better to invest directly in forex rather than investing through HYIPs.
    But not HYIP will invest in forex and give profit only very few will do it.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, trading in forex is more transparance. we know how much we're trading for, and how much it will gain or loss. there's no hidden fee. all the fee is stated clearly. while HYIP mostly applying a ponzi scheme, where the last members is always being the one who get scammed.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i've never get interested in HYIP, for me it's much better to trust forex. perhaps it's because i've already feel the sweetness of forex through continuity of withdrawal, while in hyip all i heard is nothing but complain and scam notifications.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नहीं एक विशेष समय में कभी नहीं HYIP.Almost सभी HYIPs घोटाले.
    और मैं इसके बेहतर विदेशी मुद्रा में पैसा खोने के लिए और बजाय हो रही HYIP में scammed हारने के रूप में एक नाम मिल महसूस हो रहा है.
    और अधिक लाभ HYIP में की तुलना में विदेशी मुद्रा में किया जा सकता है.

Member krishan is on a distinguished road krishan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नहीं एक विशेष समय में कभी नहीं HYIP.Almost सभी HYIPs घोटाले.
    और मैं इसके बेहतर विदेशी मुद्रा में पैसा खोने के लिए और बजाय हो रही HYIP में scammed हारने के रूप में एक नाम मिल महसूस हो रहा है.
    और अधिक लाभ HYIP में की तुलना में विदेशी मुद्रा में किया जा सकता है.

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    back few years ago, HYIP perhap still have a trust in many its investor, but not right now. right now HYIP mostly only a scam that based on ponzi system. it's all about fraud and we should never trust the HYIP company especially that recently established and having a blur record. forex is still my best option.
    Yes...Hyips is very dangerous and risky compare to forex trading. Most Hyips will just accept your money, pay you several days and then vanish after getting more investment from other investor. But forex does not work like that you got to trade your own money and see for yourself how you win and how you lose your trade.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    back few years ago, HYIP perhap still have a trust in many its investor, but not right now. right now HYIP mostly only a scam that based on ponzi system. it's all about fraud and we should never trust the HYIP company especially that recently established and having a blur record. forex is still my best option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 661 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 610 618 658 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)