+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 661 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 658 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    forex is no doubt best. in forex good trader earn a lot and this is safe also for good trader. but in hyip you have to invest your money to someone. if the man is good then you will receive money otherwise you will not received. and most of hyip are scam. so best is forex.
    Yes forex is better but still if a HYIP project is not scam then those projects can make good profit .The fact is that we are addicted to forex that is why we always like forex because the gain can be much higher in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade forex and make profit of it. most of hyip are scam and we can't trust them . there is no way to make such huge profit without making any trades or doing any profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kyo.rahul89 is an unknown quantity at this point kyo.rahul89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer Forex than HYIP. Forex need your personally talent and in HYIP even though returning amount is as high as 45%(promised by some HYIP ) it is way too risky cause you dont know when and where is your money invested !! so i prefer forex !! its better

Senior Member mustafafx is an unknown quantity at this point mustafafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view forex is not risky but hyip is totally risk because in hyip we cannot tel whether you will get money or not but in forex if you trade forex properly sure you will get money because most of the hyip site are scam

Banned maesa is an unknown quantity at this point maesa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by devirash View Post
    I prefer to invest to the forex rather than HYIP, because in HYIP you can not control your own money, and it is likely that the site is a scam. but if the forex, then the money is entirely within our control, so that whatever was done entirely the responsibility ourselves.
    I've done trading hyip scam fooled by tens of millions of debt so I assume that until now have not been paid off, so my advice to those who do not understand hyip, hyip is a group of people who cheat are fine with giving promises and keep them at the beginning of it and carried off the money people who join later...

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a extremely authorized small business system here in the world and there are numerous those who all have received a great level of profit from within Forex currency trading nevertheless the majority of the HYIP tend to be rip-off and I did not necessarily find anyone whom could get from within HYIP.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is preferred by me. hyip is full of scams and no surety to get my money back. thank you.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by devirash View Post
    I prefer to invest to the forex rather than HYIP, because in HYIP you can not control your own money, and it is likely that the site is a scam. but if the forex, then the money is entirely within our control, so that whatever was done entirely the responsibility ourselves.
    That is correct, I have tried investing in HYIP before, and the chance of losing money there is very big, so it is really very risky. And there are a lot of HYIP that are scammers. And if we lose our money, it is not our fault but the scammer's. But if we lose in Forex, it is our fault so Forex is better and safer for me.

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not risky at all. but hyip is risky. there is no chance whether you will get your money or not from hyip. most of the hyip sites are scam. thank you.

Senior Member mtec is an unknown quantity at this point mtec's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HYIP is equally high-risk, so like the caveat on properties, I would also add 'let the investor beware'. HYIPs always want to help you achieve financial independence, but truth be told, they are sure to leave a sour taste in your mouth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 558 of 661 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 556 557 558 559 560 568 608 658 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)