+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 661 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mughy hype k bary mai zaydah nahe pata hai k is mai kia hota hai agar hum ise par he working kary gay tou acaha hai mughy nahe pata hai k hype par business kia hota hai but jaha tak mughy is field ka pata hai yai ik proper business hai jis par work kia jata hai tabhi he profit possible hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear I actually consider that before to trade in the Forex, I join many hype programs in the internet many hype not make any investment. They only are rolling the money from their member. I think better invest in Forex or commodity market than you invest hype.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear actually I do believe you are quite correct in your notion about not having any love or belief about this HYIP business investments, it is truly a scam because they are not regulated so thus they can always run away with our investments at any time.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hyips are not legal program at all and we need to understand that HYIPS are the money circulation business and we can not get success or take the hyips as our profession at all but Forex is a legal business and we can easily take it as our profession.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to trade in the forex market than the hyip as you may not know your money easily get loss from hyip as you will have to keep all the deposit with them so try to trade in the forex market to gain good income
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my dear actually I do believe i am working in the forex market and it give me lot of money so i prefer the forex market and also i do not know much about hipe so according to me forex is the best ever

Senior Member fx4somethin is an unknown quantity at this point fx4somethin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will forever chose forex over any HYIP. the best thing to do online as far as business is concerned is by trading forex. Making money with forex trading is more assured than any of the so call high yield investment program because these program last for just some few period. They are not sustainable.

Senior Member sk116 is an unknown quantity at this point sk116's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex course will be much better than hyip, because only with forex you can find success in some way by your own efforts.
    and if using hyip then it will all end up with a scam

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my dear actually I do believe there is not a huge difference between HYIP and forex we shouldn't compare them not at all. Forex trading is a legal business and money can be made from it. HYIP is not a business and most of them are scams. In fact, I have never come across an HYIP who hasn't folded up and gone with investors money.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bilkul correct business hai hamary leyey kio k hype ik different cheeze hai jis ko kafi log pasand karty hain magar forex mai aysa kuch nahe hai hype mai humy kuch nahe pata hota hai k wo compnay kab off ho jaye kio k invest kuch daikh kar us mai nahe kia jata hai aur kuch nahe pata hota hai k ap ka money double kaisay howa hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 661 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)