+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 880 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabse jada harmful kaun hai? Fear or Greed?

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader greed say say zayda khatarnak hay aur eski wja say mujy kafi nuksan ho chuka hay aur main nay es say kafi nukasan kia hay kun meri kafi trades jo profit main chal rhi hoti hain main es wja say clso ker deta hun k ab aur bi meri favour main jaiy gi wo trades mera sl hit ker jati hain........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26), danish555 (2018-05-24), fxearner (2018-05-24), kashi93 (2018-05-25), sarfraz786 (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-24)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ma ya dono chezey hi bohat zaida nuksan detey ha is liye hamay in dono se bach ka rehna chahiye zaida se zaida agar ham in sab pa control nahi karay gy tu kabhi be achi trading nahi kar sakay gy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feroz For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26), tayyab4ptc (2018-05-24)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir forex trading my ham agr apne fear se trading kry to ham kbi be apna sara balacne loss ni krty or agr ham greed se work kry to ham kuch dino my he apna account ko wash kr daity hain bina kisi be problem k...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26)

Member JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib has a reputation beyond repute JahanZaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal say ye dono hi harmful sabit hoty hain forex main agar aap fear ho ky trade karryngy tu aap tab bhi ghalat trade lga bhaithy gay agar aap laluch karryngy tu aap loss kar jaogy bheter yehi hy kay aap apnay emotions dar oar laluch ko control karna sekhy.....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JahanZaib For This Useful Post:

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good fear & greed is dangerous for trading in forex. when one thinks of fear he can not buy / sell. When someone on greed is giving someone a sense of loose. I think trading should be the basis of news, data analysis that removes the fear to trade. Shoul avoid extra greed that may fall off. I think the most dangerous is greed, not fear. Fear may be useful, because out of fear, you will not take a high risk that will prevent it from making a loss. But greed will bring you big mistakes. You will take a high risk. to earn money at a time and end up making huge losses. I lost my capital today because of my excessive greed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kadash For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26), quraf (2018-05-28)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think greed is more dangerous than fear ... will not let you earn more money while greed will maximize your chances of losing money in the forex market ... and the fear of making people disabled because he can not do good things like putting profitable forex trading, the fear made me lose 40% and 40% greed. And 20% loss for bad analysis. I have a lot of loss because of fear and greed. I think the most dangerous is fear. After opening the trade I turned off my PC or tried any entertainment to avoid my fear. Fear is dangerous for new and old traders and dangerous greed is only for new traders. Old traders can trade without greed but fear is too difficult.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course fear and greed is the biggest problem and starts at Forex. I am pacing from this stapes for the first time you get a lake in a demo account but after that you face the reality it's different and you lose your money. but we learn from our mistakes. both are very dangerous for traders. If you do not control your emotions. You will not be able to trade properly. And you will fail in your long term soon. So try to avoid these feelings and trade well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to yajna For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-26)

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my own opinion, fear and greed are both very dangerous for forex trading. Then I think that greed is the most dangerous for forex tarding .. also afraid of causing us less profit .. and by the greed of a trader take a big risk as a result he has more chances to lose his capital ..you show a very interesting thread in here. I think fear is better than greed. If we are afraid that we are losing then we are just doing a very reliable trade. So fear will keep us from unnecessary losses. But if we are greedy then it makes us bankrupt without fear. So always need to control both emotions very carefully.

Junior Member ImdadAli will become famous soon enough ImdadAli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyal she greed zyada harmful he trading k liye kyon k ap fear ki waja se kam investment krte he pr wo bhi faydemand hota he PR greed ki waja se zyda investment chali jati he I think greed ki waja se zyda nuqsan hota he trading me

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother maray khyal say forex trading business main trader kay liay sub say zaida harmful greed hay jo bhee trader greed ko control kar kay trading karta hay wo loss kam and earning zaida kart hay and jab bhee greed kartay hay wo loss karta hay. es liay greed ko control karna bohat hi zaroori hay.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2018-04-29), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 880 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)