+ Reply to Thread
Page 789 of 793 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 787 788 789 790 791 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    if your target only 10-20 pips every day, you can choose short-term...
    if you like fundamental news, you can choose long-term...
    i prefer short term trading only.Because i hate to hold the trade for long terms like 1week or 1month.Maybe only organizations will trade like that.
    Almost the individual traders will do short term tradings only.Maybe very few individual traders wil do long term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex will become famous soon enough medhat4forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best trade in a time a few so that I can get a profit in the period of time a few quick, but long time frame is for institutions and large companies that invest in the long run

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    ye bahut achi strategy hoti hai tatders ke liye
    jab aapko lage ki koi deal long term ke liye bahut sahi ahi to usska tp long term ke hisab se set kar dena chahiye
    lekin sath sath short rem me 10-15 pip ke liuye bhi trade karte rehna chahiye
    ha strategy to thik he par agar market ghum jaye to tp kam kar dena chahiye, nehi to loss ho sakta he. always market ke hisab se chalna chahiye.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    with profit 20 pips per day I think it was enough to make you rich from your forex and manage money just waiting there to be larger by the day
    kayi log scalping ke zariye 4-5 pips me itna profit kama lete hai jitna ki log 50-60 pips me bhi nahi kamatee
    Is hisab se 10-20 pip ke liye trade karna bhi kafi sahi rehta hai kyunki aap itne pip difference pe hi kafi acha profit kama sakte hai

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    with profit 20 pips per day I think it was enough to make you rich from your forex and manage money just waiting there to be larger by the day

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    I am a part-time trader in this business
    because I was in college, and I use this business as a side job to supplement my pocket money, and pay for college
    Thats very nice.I am also a student and i want to earn via forex to make it my full time job so i am trying hard to learn it and one day i will be able to earn a good money consistently with forex trading.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    I am a part-time trader in this business
    because I was in college, and I use this business as a side job to supplement my pocket money, and pay for college

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Generally i use to set a standard take profit of 100 pips and stop loss of 50-60 pips in all my positions but most of the time when i am online i used to manually close when i have the profit which i expect in that particular trade
    A good calculation. TP is greater than SL, that's what most traders.
    so that the end result of the transaction could still profit.
    but it is not advisable to close the position manually, because it means you will reduce the opportunity for prices to reach the TP.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    I do both long and short and its depend on market movement . actually i like short because it may give quick profit but here risk also . anyway its better to trade long and short after watching the market movement i think.
    ye bahut achi strategy hoti hai tatders ke liye
    jab aapko lage ki koi deal long term ke liye bahut sahi ahi to usska tp long term ke hisab se set kar dena chahiye
    lekin sath sath short rem me 10-15 pip ke liuye bhi trade karte rehna chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 789 of 793 FirstFirst ... 289 689 739 779 787 788 789 790 791 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)