+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 793 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, most of the individuals like short term trading because they want to earn more and more pips and they do not like to hold their position for long time.
    means that most of us want to make a profit more quickly, because that's why the market is a lot that you select a short-term trading because of the opportunity to make a profit in the short term is also large

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, most of the individuals like short term trading because they want to earn more and more pips and they do not like to hold their position for long time.
    indeed tempting to get a very large profit quickly.
    we should be able to control emotions in order to profit can be greater than loss.
    we should treat profit and loss the same position in terms of cut position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    I personally also very simple to trade only 4 hours dans fter that I chose to sleeping soundly
    4 hours of time for trading, in my opinion is quite a long time.
    I also am learning to be shorter in the front of the chart, but it is very difficult.
    because when the position is open, then the feeling of being worried, and always wanted to observe the price.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very long term trader. I may hold my positions even 2-3 months sometimes, i cant able to see the platform all the time. So only, long term trading is suitable for me. In this method also good profit, but we want to wait for a long time to make profit.

Member shreebabu14 is on a distinguished road shreebabu14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to me short term trading is good n in long term trading one can loss r he may be always thinkin bout tht long trem trading. best to start the trade in morning n end in night so can sleep with out fear of the market.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    same with me, i like short-term trading. because i can't see my position floating till 1 week or more than....
    my type is day trader. after closing all position daily, i can sleep soundly...
    yes me too
    I've had floating minus up to 2 weeks, but I hold
    and that made me restless and uneasy
    now I just short-term trading, because it feels uncomfortable if you have to look at floating minus continue

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    are otherwise accustomed to trading with long time then we will never open a position in more than one day because I do not ever open a position in one day however the results
    if you can do it with discipline I think is good for you because then you do not really get the market pressure for days because of floating minus

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    same with me, i like short-term trading. because i can't see my position floating till 1 week or more than....
    are otherwise accustomed to trading with long time then we will never open a position in more than one day because I do not ever open a position in one day however the results

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally also very simple to trade only 4 hours dans fter that I chose to sleeping soundly

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    i prefer short term trading only.Because i hate to hold the trade for long terms like 1week or 1month.Maybe only organizations will trade like that.
    Almost the individual traders will do short term tradings only.Maybe very few individual traders wil do long term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 793 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)