+ Reply to Thread
Page 784 of 793 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    long trem trading ke liye day1 ka chart bahut effective hota hai
    day1 ke chart se trend ko predict karna bahut accurate hota hai
    iske alawa 4hour ka chart bhi abhut useful hota hai long term tarding ke liye
    even i use D1 chart for long term trades which i finish up by the end of the week or couple of days, and also sometimes peek into H4 chart to get a preview if so but never go to any else of the charts coz it just increses the confusion and also a lot bad for long term trade
    Last edited by Ganesh; 2011-08-20 at 11:08 PM.
    Rock On

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once again it depends on the trading strategy of a individual if he prefers to do short term trading or long term trading.As some traders prefer to do scalping so they do short term trading and aim at profits of few pips , whereas there are some traders who trade on fundamental analysis and do long term trading and keep their position open for long.So both are good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    I think, real longterm, like D1 chart and bigger is just for traders who trade without leverage like
    money exchange on bank accounts. For very good analytic in volatile times, it could be profitable from
    10% to 30% of profit per year. Its good for some funds or for those who have to be safe with money on the bank.
    But I think its not for forex with leverage like we trade with.
    So midterm is longest periode we can trade with leverage. For most of us, shortterm. I trade shortterm also but
    sometimes it happen tha I can close some positions for longer periode of time (depend on market).
    But between Iam waiting to close all positions in profit I trade shortterm with other (new) positions.
    So I prefer shortterm but in worst case midterm tradings with leverage.
    long trem trading ke liye day1 ka chart bahut effective hota hai
    day1 ke chart se trend ko predict karna bahut accurate hota hai
    iske alawa 4hour ka chart bhi abhut useful hota hai long term tarding ke liye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BojanHajdinjak View Post
    I think, real longterm, like D1 chart and bigger is just for traders who trade without leverage like
    money exchange on bank accounts. For very good analytic in volatile times, it could be profitable from
    10% to 30% of profit per year. Its good for some funds or for those who have to be safe with money on the bank.
    So midterm is longest periode we can trade with leverage. For most of us, shortterm. I trade shortterm also but
    sometimes it happen tha I can close some positions for longer periode of time (depend on market).
    But between Iam waiting to close all positions in profit I trade shortterm with other (new) positions.
    Yes, i agree with you. Beginners may do trading like long term to keep the funds safe and also there is no need of long analyze. We just wait for profit after placing a position. I am also trying to do this.

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I always target long term trading but my emotions make me to close running trade which i planned for long term, so it becomes short term trading, One should have lot of patience to go for long term.

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term forex trading can be highly stressful if done over a long period of time, as we have probably discovered if we have any experience of forex trading. we need quick fingers to trade in and out of positions and we need to make decisions quickly regarding entries and exits.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    forex and gambling do alag alag cheez hai.kyun ki gambling mein future uncertain hota hai..while forex mein humein certainity ka advantage milta hai.jab hum time based forex trading karte hai to usme jyadatar profit ka factor affect karta hai...aur short term trading se jyada succesful long term trading hai..
    forex aur gambling bahut alag alag hote hai bhai
    lekin kayi traers forex me gambling karte hai jo ki bilkul bhi advisable nahi hota..forex me gambling karne ka matlab hai ki bina analysis ke trade karna jo ki aapko loss de sakta hai
    isse bachke rehna chahaiye

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    I am afraid trading short time is gambling, The common point between forex and gambling is the risk factor otherwise there is nothing common in it. Forex is very good online business and with your hard and knowledge on it you can earn huge, it is only platform where you can earn a lot. Gambling is different it is luck based, you do not need any hard work to win it, if luck is with you, you earn other wise you lose. Forex is always better than gambling, it is the best business.
    not necessarily short term trading is that scary buddy coz in short term trade you need to keep focus on the trend and also incoming news updates, you can even gain with short term trade yes but not how much you can on a long term trade but you can benefit
    Rock On

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    that depends on differnet style of trading ;
    some trader likes to trade shorts by busy hour and other prefers to trade long terms (intraday for longer TP)
    that need different strategies / analysis..

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    I am afraid trading short time is gambling, The common point between forex and gambling is the risk factor otherwise there is nothing common in it. Forex is very good online business and with your hard and knowledge on it you can earn huge, it is only platform where you can earn a lot. Gambling is different it is luck based, you do not need any hard work to win it, if luck is with you, you earn other wise you lose. Forex is always better than gambling, it is the best business.
    I agree with you. Forex is always best. In this, we can able to follow any kind of style which we familiar. Further, we may able to do long term trade with no fear. And also some reasonable profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 784 of 793 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 782 783 784 785 786 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)