+ Reply to Thread
Page 783 of 793 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 781 782 783 784 785 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    I think Trade for one hour to four hour is categorize as short term trading in forex and more than this i mean for one day is long term trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Trader is on a distinguished road Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading style depends on person to person. if one person likes to trade in a long term then he can go the long term way and if not then short them should be his option. Many new traders also like to scalp which is one of the most risky thing to do but still all the trading time frame depends on person to person.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    If you have enough time to sit in front of your P.C and charts then you need to do short term trading because because short term trading can bring more pips for us but if we have not enough time then long term is best but long term trading is some difficult.
    short term trade is good coz we can sit there enjoy some pips and then take off but in long term trade we need to have a lot more attention on fundamentals and market news and also long term trade requeires some strategy to pull good hand some amount of profit from it.
    Rock On

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have enough time to sit in front of your P.C and charts then you need to do short term trading because because short term trading can bring more pips for us but if we have not enough time then long term is best but long term trading is some difficult.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by loserbynature View Post
    I usually do short term trading but also focus on long term because for short term trading we must know the long term direction of the market. For this purpose I use different charts from M5 to H1.
    long term tarding ke stah agar aap short trem trading bhi karter ahoge to apke account ke liye kafi acha raehag
    short term trading means ki aap 8-10 pips ke liye trade karo..
    long term aur short term sath sath chalne chahiey trading me

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term and long term tradings has its own pros and cons. some believe that short term is more profitable than long term and some believe long term to be more profitable.

but it is not as they think so, both can be profitable if we have the right techniques and follow the market closely.

so the important thing is the right technique/strategy, whether one does long term or short term trading doesnt matter
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member mallappa is an unknown quantity at this point mallappa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    long term and sort term both are good but performance bettor than long term trading sort term risk more reward more long term risk less reward less

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    I usually do short term trading but also focus on long term because for short term trading we must know the long term direction of the market. For this purpose I use different charts from M5 to H1.

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hmmm. We have to know that longterm trades are very unpredictable if we trade with leverage.
    Reason is because longterm trades are much more under infulence of fundamentals than
    shortterm trades. OK, on veryshortterm chart, some intraday event can produce unexpecting move but
    when we place trade on longterm chart and decide to enter technicly, we cant predict strong fundamental market mover they are
    comming on the market with the time. When we will see we are in wrong direcion because of new fundamentals, we are too far
    in loss.
    I know such theories like we have to place shortterm trades in direction of longterm direction but I beleave
    they isnt profitable and we have to place shortterm trades without any influence of analysis in bigger timeframes.
    I know most of traders wont agree with me but on my experience most of such standard "advices" like
    "trade with the trend, trade in direction of bigger timeframes, place strop losses etc etc ... I beleave they are
    wrong and I even think it is almost inpossible to trade very profitable on longterm under such "limitations".

p.s. I am also using info regard direction on M30 chart when Iam placing the trade on M5 chart
    but to use D1 chart like many of "teacher" advices us, I think it is too risky.
    Even if we are right 8 times in 10 trades, 2 loosing positions are enough to finish in loss in general.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    even i use D1 chart for long term trades which i finish up by the end of the day or couple of days, and also sometimes peek into H4 chart to get a preview if so but never go to any else of the charts coz it just increses the confusion and also a lot bad for long term trade
    Even when using the short term trading we have to remain focused on the long term trends in the markets. I have been trading using the H1 charts and the trends but to tell you the truth it is only the Long term trading that is the most profitable trading option provided you have the required margins for doing so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 783 of 793 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 781 782 783 784 785 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)