+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 793 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 780 781 782 783 784 792 ... LastLast
Results 7,811 to 7,820 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always target long term trading but my emotions make me to close running trade which i planned for long term, so it becomes short term trading, One should have lot of patience to go for long term

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are able to do that and you are disciplined I think it's also good at hand when you hit each SL are able to get out of the market and continue to trade you for the next day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I started as a scalping trader, but after many month of learning forex in forums and trading the live markets, i came to the realization that the long term traders are making the most money from forex trading. Now i am a position trader, and my trading is less stressful and more fruitful.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right 20 pips are set accourding to your trading system and money management...i set 150pips accourding to my system and money management but that is maximum if see feel that market is going opposite then i close my trading.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    wow, in my opinion 150 pips to high. for me 20 pips each trading is enough, i am just short trader. 20 pips enough but consistenly.
    i am a short term trader.Mostly i will not have open trades more than a day.My target will not be higher than 100pips.My average TP will be 50pips.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    i always select short term strategy, just takes 10 to 15 pips and leave the market as anything can happend in forex market anytime, so be careful
    yeahhh..i also do the same..actually i am newbie and i dont know much about market and also analysis..most of time when i place order for long time i occured loss ...so i try in scalping as it much helpful than long term
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    I think short term trade hi better hein. It is because we will not be risking lots of our capital then. We can easily close our trade when we have profit and even in loss, we will not lose huge amount. Though profits are better in long term trading, I think it is better to trade in short term basis first to be familiar with the trade.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I think long term trading is more beneficial than short time trading. I also prefer to trade for long times because it has less risk and huge profits.
    why would you say that the long term has a less risk? give me a reason? I think about the big or small the risk not on longterm or short term, but lies in money management, if you have good money management, then there is no problem with the risk of longterm or short term
    if about longterm can get huge profits must be in capital used, and usually longterm must have big fund

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am short term trader because my capital investment is too low in real account. for long term trading need large capital investment and patience.
    I do both long and short and its depend on market movement . actually i like short because it may give quick profit but here risk also . anyway its better to trade long and short after watching the market movement i think.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    i always select short term strategy, just takes 10 to 15 pips and leave the market as anything can happend in forex market anytime, so be careful
    for trading on short term basis 20 pips profit seems reasonable but its always better to have a calculated tp target. And both short term and long term trading is profitable if we have the right techniques
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 782 of 793 FirstFirst ... 282 682 732 772 780 781 782 783 784 792 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)