+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 793 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 779 780 781 782 783 791 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Every system that gives us consistent profits is good.It doesn't matters either it is short term or long term.every trader should choose his own trading style according to his capital,strategy and money management.
    Yes, i agree with you. Most of the traders were choose their style before investing and follow the style. I think its better to choose style after placing position. What you think. let us discuss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jaya is an unknown quantity at this point jaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the sideways market the scalper can trading well, maybe not earn many pips or only earn little money, but the opportunity very much. This scalping strategies trading forex is not the same as trading in the trending market. Trading in the trending market can earn many pips but maybe have little opportunity and can earn many pips. Which you choose?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    short term is good, provided we can consistently run it and certainly produces a consistent profit also ...
    Every system that gives us consistent profits is good.It doesn't matters either it is short term or long term.every trader should choose his own trading style according to his capital,strategy and money management.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    short term is good, provided we can consistently run it and certainly produces a consistent profit also ...
    Well i think that novice trader should select an reliable style on which he or she can do trade easily, in short term trading to handle your position is too much hard because i`m facing tis problem as newbie
    One thing that i want to tell you that there is no consistent profit in this market

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    i always select short term strategy, just takes 10 to 15 pips and leave the market as anything can happend in forex market anytime, so be careful

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually long term trading and Short term trading both can give profit. It depend on market movement, history and economic calendar that which term did you pick. But long term trading is safer then short term but short term can make 2x profit but probability of high losses.
    Last edited by shaonmra; 2011-09-11 at 02:10 PM.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both trading styles have disadvantages and advantages. This is from my experience, According to the market movements we can decide the style of trading. Now, for eur/usd, we may use long term trading style.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    I always target long term trading but my emotions make me to close running trade which i planned for long term, so it becomes short term trading, One should have lot of patience to go for long term
    zadatar tarders yahi galti kar jate hai
    iske liye apko apne emotions aur greed ko control karna padefga kyunki asa karen se hi aap long term trading kar sakenge warna apni deals ko small profit me hi close kar denge
    long term me traders 1 hi shot me bahut paisa kama jate hai

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    well i am long term trader. i trade accourding to day chart pattern. my TP and SL always most of the time more then 100-150pips.

i will wait for touching my TP it will take more then one week.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always select short term strategy, just takes 10 to 15 pips and leave the market as anything can happend in forex market anytime, so be careful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 793 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 779 780 781 782 783 791 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)