+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 793 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well for me now long term trading is really working and I can not think of going back to short term trading
    Yes you are right. People do not have to go with short term trading for most of the times but they have to do long term trading also. Because if the economic condition of the currency is weak or good from this we decide trend and keep our position for long term. I think in long term we will get more return than short term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me now long term trading is really working and I can not think of going back to short term trading so I can give you advice that you people can think of doing long term trading too. it will be easier and for me results are coming but we just have to be a little patient in long term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'am also prefer short term trading, but is intraday trading, usually i also trading with scalping if i have more time to see the chart.
    i think depend by trader which the best way

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    short term forex trading is always better since then you can get in and out of the trade real fast and can monitor for any abnormality that happens during the trade, in long term trade sometimes you get stuck on the wrong side of the trend
    yeah..u r true ......benifit of short term trading is that we are not concious about future trend of market.because we are doing short term trading..while in long term its possible that trend can go wrong way than our analysis and expectation
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term forex trading is always better since then you can get in and out of the trade real fast and can monitor for any abnormality that happens during the trade, in long term trade sometimes you get stuck on the wrong side of the trend

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but yes long term trading can be hard work but it can also give you big profits too in longer term as you can earn more with your one trader where as in short term you have to do many trades and I just decided to do long term and I have long time experience and I HAVE DONE SHORT TRADING TOO.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Wheather we do Long term or short term trading, risk will be same and it only depends on our trading strategy.
    But i feel long term trading requires good patience and will be sometimes boring when no profit is made for a continuous trades running in loss.
    I think longterm trader is a trader who has had a good psychology, so in any circumstances he would remain calm, and will not change strategy that is being run despite going through a floating minus ....
    he will be patient until the time that has been appointed to cover all the positions ... and usually profit generated in large quantities ...

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should be long term in forex business, you should gain a little but consistent, use good money management..
    if you are short term maybe you need to master the psychology is better because you may be playing a short distance and quick.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer long time forex trading because in long terms you don't have to sit in front of the terminal watching each and every move of the pair and then you can make good profits from long time trading then short term. One great risk is that you have to place your stop loss at a fairly large margin to let price breath within that and if unluckily you SL got hit then it would be huge loss as well.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well this is your opinion and I feel the same for short term what you feel for long term. so every trader has different thoughts. So I still prefer long term. what you said about economical crisis and in that case if would find it difficult for long term then how can we survive in short term?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 793 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)