+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 793 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Banned bhanu is on a distinguished road bhanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me its long term forex trading bcoz it gives good handsome profit to get it i alway trade with lowest risk forex is alway a long business thats y every trader should go for long term

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    I think in scalping strategy, we must have money management table in which there is a lot that accordance with the capital and our profit target. we can use a averaging transaction but the maximum is only 4 positions averaging if the initial decision was wrong. such as with $100 of capital we can use 0.1 of lot size in first trade and we can compound the lot size suits by our equity or balance. maybe will be better if we have money management and compounding table, usually the format is excell
    function of Excel itself whether to count our points every day. to make our account in accordance with good management. so as to achieve the target that is expected. and 4 positions that you say is take 4 open every day in accordance with what we expect. What do you mean that?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    and the obvious use of the lot shall be in accordance equity, because the use of lots in scalping still need to be noticed. like just a better use of small lots is safe, with an open position many times. than using a large lot but dangerous to our capital,
    I think in scalping strategy, we must have money management table in which there is a lot that accordance with the capital and our profit target. we can use a averaging transaction but the maximum is only 4 positions averaging if the initial decision was wrong. such as with $100 of capital we can use 0.1 of lot size in first trade and we can compound the lot size suits by our equity or balance. maybe will be better if we have money management and compounding table, usually the format is excell

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    me too, i prefer used short time than long term because i just have a little funds on my balance and also i really like short term, i can get the profit with fast and as long as i do with careful there is nothing problem with long term or short term
    the conclusion is it depends to the trader what strategies will they choose
    yes short term trading is more preferable than long term for people who want to make profits in short time and want forex money as a little income or a side income.long term trading is for people who want to make forex as full time job and earn profits in big amounts.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think like that. long term trading requires a lot of capital because they will hold up to hundreds of pips if you have the wrong position. whereas if we are short term trader such as scalping using small capital is not a problem
    well yes you right money is required but do not you think you would also required big amount for scalping because you can lose in many short positions and in this case you were always better to have some long term positions and earn as much in longer time period but same sort of result can be achieved but ways are different.

Thanks
    I also think like that. long term trading requires a lot of capital because they will hold up to hundreds of pips if you have the wrong position. whereas if we are short term trader such as scalping using small capital is not a problem
    and the obvious use of the lot shall be in accordance equity, because the use of lots in scalping still need to be noticed. like just a better use of small lots is safe, with an open position many times. than using a large lot but dangerous to our capital,

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    I'm just like you, I am more inclined to play scalping in forex trading. because the capital that I have too little, in my opinion is a bold play longterm traders who have large capital. capital so that they can withstand the movement of prices. although I made a little but I feel happy.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hetal View Post
    ya patience is the main factor which is required for long term trading which most of the trader lacks. so most of the trader prefer short term trading than long term trading
    me too, i prefer used short time than long term because i just have a little funds on my balance and also i really like short term, i can get the profit with fast and as long as i do with careful there is nothing problem with long term or short term
    the conclusion is it depends to the trader what strategies will they choose

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    since my capital is low, i always prefer to trade as short trading...in short trade,maximum we can get profit..but we should not feel greedy while trading,if it is so we ll be a looser...
    I'm just like you, I am more inclined to play scalping in forex trading. because the capital that I have too little, in my opinion is a bold play longterm traders who have large capital. capital so that they can withstand the movement of prices. although I made a little but I feel happy.

Member popatji will become famous soon enough popatji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since my capital is low, i always prefer to trade as short trading...in short trade,maximum we can get profit..but we should not feel greedy while trading,if it is so we ll be a looser...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 793 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)