+ Reply to Thread
Page 760 of 793 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used to do short trade before a few months but nowadays my time doesn't allows me to do it so i'm currently doing the long term trading , its really good and i find it working better than short term for me .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    shourt time trading or long time trading dono ki apni apni ahmiyat ha app forex market k mutabiq he decide kar saktey hane k app ne long ya sort trading karni ha main to long term trading ko prefer karta hn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkies View Post
    i agree with you, but the things is when we get profit, we will think to stay in forex, but when we got loss, we also might think that forex is not the best way to get some money. so for me, i try to get profit and withdraw it bit by bit.
    good, we must routinely to make withdraw so it make me fresh.
    if you can make withdraw for weekly or monthly i think is really good.
    beside to make withdraw we are also must coompound our capital balance, so altough we make withdraw, our capital is grow too.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    so when you got profit every day and you make withdraw...hmmm good idea, i made withdraw once a week and sometimes i lost my profit too..so i do not made withdraw...alright...i will take my profit every day...this is very good idea
    Withdrawing the profit daily is not a good idea, you can do it on weekly or monthly basis. This helps you to trade long term with good amount of capital in th e account.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    so when you got profit every day and you make withdraw...hmmm good idea, i made withdraw once a week and sometimes i lost my profit too..so i do not made withdraw...alright...i will take my profit every day...this is very good idea
    profit ko withdraw karna bahut zaruri hota hai
    jab tak aapka profit forex account me hi pada rahega aap usko looose kar sakte ho..isliye traders ko time to time apna profit withdraw klar lena chahiye...forex me ye bahut zaruri hota hai

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkies View Post
    i agree with you, but the things is when we get profit, we will think to stay in forex, but when we got loss, we also might think that forex is not the best way to get some money. so for me, i try to get profit and withdraw it bit by bit.
    do the best we can

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i agree with you..if we are investing in metal like gold & silver its give good profit for long term..becasue these pair has up movement. but in my view if we do proper analyses then we can go currency pair also.
    I think its also have great movement when its go down. personally i dont trade gold and silver but watch both price which have great movement when uptrend and downtrend . so its really risky with low capital if we wish for long.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    not about how much money is generated from forex, but about the consistency of money that we produce it continuously ...
    if it is successful like that, then we think to stay in forex ...
    yes, if we has been like that with short term trading and then we have think change into the long term. what your opinion in this case?
    or we has been success in forex and can get profit consistently but we are want to trading in the gold commodity. if me i just stay what i has been success on that. maybe i just learn for the other beside forex.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    long term trading ke liye gold ko buy me rakha ja sakta hai
    gold ki overall movement upar ki taarf hi rehti hai..isliye gold me long term trading karke paisa kamaya ja sakta hai
    yes i agree with you..if we are investing in metal like gold & silver its give good profit for long term..becasue these pair has up movement. but in my view if we do proper analyses then we can go currency pair also.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    but if you get a lot of money in forex it means you has been mastering of forex, i think will be better for you to stay in forex, but its depends by you.
    altough gold is very good for the future, is too risky if we dont have enough experience to trades on that.
    not about how much money is generated from forex, but about the consistency of money that we produce it continuously ...
    if it is successful like that, then we think to stay in forex ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 760 of 793 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 758 759 760 761 762 770 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)