+ Reply to Thread
Page 745 of 793 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,450 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are wrong.Even you can get big profits from short term trades also.But for that you need to take big risks.So it is wrong to say short term low profits and longterm big profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but i think they lose in many dollars and not in pips.
    and mostly i think that long term traders wont get margin call easily as they will be more planned and their risk factor will be less.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer short term trading only.Because i hate to hold the trade for long terms like 1week or 1month.Maybe only organizations will trade like that.
    Almost the individual traders will do short term tradings only.Maybe very few individual traders wil do long term.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a short term trader.Mostly i will not have open trades more than a day.My target will not be higher than 100pips.My average TP will be 50pips.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade short time only upto now butwhen a price of golkd falls to 1500 then i may go for longtrade until it reach 1700 again.but i wont go for longtrades in others accept gold and that too i think when price still move further

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion that the atu way to survive in this business is to save our trading capital budget for the capital budget menghmat then we still have a long time to survive in this business and learn to succeed

Banned forexx is an unknown quantity at this point forexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    app k account main large capital ha to phr app ko long term trading karni chiye or ager app k account main kaam capital ha to phr app shurt term trading karo wese kam balance wale scalping use karain woh un k liye bastha or long term wale ziyada account balance ki waja se bhi ziyada profit kama saktey hane woh tab tal apni open trade close nahi kartey jab tak un ko profit un ki demand k braber na mil raha ho

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just can trade forex in part time, so I can not be a short time trader, but I always exit my trades soon and lost a lot of money. So I made a writen trading plan, and take it seriously, then I found I can control myself, I advise this method in some other thread also I think. Then I can make money this year.

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि ज्यादातर newbies के अल्पावधि में व्यापार करने की कोशिश और वे डर है कि कीमत वापस नहीं कदम है और वे अपने पैसे नहीं खो सकते हो सकता है की वजह से ऐसा करते हैं. लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि वे छोटे बहुत आकार के साथ दीर्घकालिक व्यापार व्यापार क्षमताओं को बढ़ाने चाहिए.

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think that long term me jyda profit hota hai..
    ya its true that we will close trde in profit. here i see many trader they got good number of pips in a scalping trading..some trader got more then 20-30% per months.
    in short term traidng we got more chance for traidng but in long term we got only one chance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 745 of 793 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)