+ Reply to Thread
Page 725 of 793 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 723 724 725 726 727 735 775 ... LastLast
Results 7,241 to 7,250 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member tinku9832 is an unknown quantity at this point tinku9832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like long term although I am also trying with scalping method for short term, I think most traders are supposed to work for long term, but they don't do. It's useful for newcomers & sometimes old traders like to trade it. Some brokers don't accept it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we trade forex we have to analysis the market to kno where the price will go down or up and how much we have to know the when the price retreat and go back and forex will be trading not gambling.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye aapne bilkul sahi bataya. har ek ka aapna ak style hota hay. ak trading system hota hay. jo jisme behtar usko wohi karna chahiye. leken newbie ko mujhe lagta hay long time trade karna chahiye.

Banned Rhushikesh is an unknown quantity at this point Rhushikesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kastur View Post
    yeah..agree with you..if u r doing good with the short term then u should not taking risk of long term trading...a trader has difffernt trading style...so u should use which suits best to ur trading strategy
    Ya you are right some of the trader use to do long term and some use to do short,i suites short term i m doing well in it but i will like to do long term trading also.

Senior Member borle is an unknown quantity at this point borle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeahhh..i also do the same..actually i am newbie and i dont know much about market and also analysis..most of time when i place order for long time i occured loss ...so i try in scalping as it much helpful than long term

Member tinku9832 is an unknown quantity at this point tinku9832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe short term trading is better & safer option where if opening position on friday goes negative then we need to close it. Long term plan are suitable for whose trading starting from monday at beginning. I like to use long term trade with Gold.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naik View Post
    I have tried both the long and short term trading methods. I have tested both and i know for a fact that they have their separate unique advantages and disadvantages as well. I prefer long term trading most times.
    The long term trading methods are more stable since they are the ones which gives us more trading ranges and thus the ability of making the profits gets increased drastically. This also means that many times we have seen that in the short term trades loss happens most of the times due to the changing market volatility.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have less amount of money in your trading account, then i think it is better to go for short term trading in forex. Because it gives you the chance of getting profits quickly and it has less amount risks, though profits may be smaller. But if you have large amount of money, then you can go for long term trading in forex. Because hte larger the money, the larger the profits but risks are too high here. So think before getting in.

Senior Member issamlitim is an unknown quantity at this point issamlitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I always target long term trading but my emotions make me to close running trade which i planned for long term, so it becomes short term trading, One should have lot of patience to go for long term.
    you do not have to trade on your emotions because your emotions will let you trade on random way and get random result however maybe loss or profit but you have to follow your plane.

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I always target long term trading but my emotions make me to close running trade which i planned for long term, so it becomes short term trading, One should have lot of patience to go for long term.
    yes you are right i agree with you the long term is the best for get a lot of profit its true that it take a long time but always give us some profit and avoid the lost for me some times i use the short term "the scalping " its useful too but the garnt way is the long term and the clear trend at 4H chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 725 of 793 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 723 724 725 726 727 735 775 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)