+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 793 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I prefer the short term trading and I build my strategy by this way and chose the tools will help my for this way and I think if any one need to start he don't think for long terms trading Bec he don't understand market well and don't have alot of tools work for long time
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Member Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa is a jewel in the rough Mohamedmossa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is all on your style of thinking and strategy , many short terms traders are gain profits more than the long one but you have to wait for less time and it is about your own money management and your clear abd power strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohamedmossa For This Useful Post:

Ahmedyassen (2017-09-28), Mohammedabdelzaher (2017-11-27)

Member Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen has a spectacular aura about Ahmedyassen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear I use short term and work every day and not keep my trade open till next day

And I when have profit I take it and run Bec if I keep it my be have any reflection and losses all money so you must be fixable with market when give you money take it and run tell have other settings and back again
    Bulid your money management strategy and it will change your life

Senior Member Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05 has a reputation beyond repute Abniali05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,256 Times in 1,716 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's completely depend upon your own personal knowledge of tricks and techniques as well as it's totally depend upon your experience as well. I think me will recommend the short time trading if it's going in profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abniali05 For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-28), jellybelly2017 (2017-09-22)

Member ibrahimneffati is on a distinguished road ibrahimneffati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes there is trading in the long term and sometimes trading on the remote level depends on the amount of the transaction depending on the plan and the capital if the capital can withstand long or not

Junior Member BAZRYK is on a distinguished road BAZRYK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have big capital you use patterns obeying long term.other side if you have lower money your steps in selling or buying is short and also useful taking profit and stop lossing.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAZRYK For This Useful Post:

ibrahimneffati (2017-09-21), incomejobs (2017-09-23)

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my point of view, the investor can achieve gains in the short and long term. The important thing is to make a good administration of capital to increase opportunities. Fortunately, in the forex you can make money in many ways, there is no limit to choose any strategy.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dardo For This Useful Post:

ibrahimneffati (2017-09-21)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    yes i also believe short and long is not much important things but the important things is that in which method like trader and in which they feel comfortable . anyway both are need skill and if such have then both are opportunity to earn green pips.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-09-20)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,376 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia me to hamesha se post me bolta hn ke long term trading best hn but log isko full time business banate hn jo 1 din me hi close kr detey hn ya max 3 din me lazmi band krtey hn becoz onko withdrwl krna hotahn but meri mano to extra work kr tor pr fx r kam kro baqi long term trade kor
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aliakbar2016 (2017-09-13), ibrahimneffati (2017-09-21), incomejobs (2017-09-24), munibkhan (2017-09-24), zahid2016 (2017-09-14)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me short term me bhi aap asha profit make kr skte ho forex me hardwork and knwledge ke sath success jarur ho skte ho bhai forex ek esa business he jisme aap hardwork and knwledge ke sath success jarur ho skte hein
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

ibrahimneffati (2017-09-21), zahid2016 (2017-09-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 793 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 526 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)