+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 227 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will surely take time when the beginner is able to master the basics. He needs an in depth knowledge and understanding so that he can take the full advantage of the Forex markets. This is also important if we are to know and understand that many times we are not having full knowledge before making any trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    Learning from our mistakes is very important and I have made it as my habit that when ever I find any of my mistake I try my best efforts to remove that mistake. I have made my hand writing very well just because of my this habit. I think forex also needs us to learn from our mistakes and we should not repeat our mistakes.
    forex ek aisa trading platform hai jisme profit aur loss sath sath chalte rehte hai..chahe trader jitna bhi abda kyu na ho, usse kisi na kisi trade me loss zarur hoga
    lekin acha tarder whai hai jo apne losses ko bhi khushi khush iaccept kare aur fir apne losses se kuch na kuch zarur seekhe aur fir apni galityo ko aage na dhoraye..aise tradres hi aage chalke bahut ache tarder bante hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    lose large amounts, in the early start trading is that is not recommended, and should be avoided.
    because it can create shock us and make us quit this business.
    accept the loss does not mean giving up on the conditions. therefore we must understand more about upright. we accept with loss it means we have done wrong and should soon be fixed by correcting mistake then we will not repeat in the future.

and also we must learn from mistakes , never give up even though we've loss a thousand times but at least it has become a learning, so that no loss for later . the point is we must keep optimistic with system that we use .. always keep trying to be consistent profit

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    yesterday i start with cents account and taking small lots and i simply start profiting,,as i earned 10 $ on my real trading account on first day as i am newbies so i tried with little risk
    Getting a profit of $10 on first day is really a great job, Congratulations bro, you have done a really great job. Trading with small lots is very good but when ever I try to trade with small lots I can't control myself and open big lot for quick profit.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lax View Post
    yesterday i start with cents account and taking small lots and i simply start profiting,,as i earned 10 $ on my real trading account on first day as i am newbies so i tried with little risk
    aapki strategy bilkul thik hai..mere khaya lse apko small lots me hi tarde karna chahaiey aur take profit 10-15 pisp se zada kan ahi rakhan chahaiye
    iske alawa apko stop loss ka bhi use karna chahiey kyunki chote accounts me stop loss bahut zaruri hota hai aur wo apke account ko amrgin call se bacha sakta hai

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein learning chaalu rakhnaa ek skilled trader ki nishani hai..jin trader ko apne trading improve karni hai to use apne mistakes sudhaarne chahiye aur expert ke knowledge ka jyada se jyada fayda uthana chahiye

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    baat toh sahi hai apki , ki acha trader hi sabhi batoon ka dhyan dega but even when new members get their fare share of problems and loss then even in the nick of time they graspe all the important stuff to avoid and remember and then even they too keep all these points in their head and trade according to them !

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very important and true points have been stated in this topic that are responsible for the loss of new ppl, even i had so many loss coz of not one but many points from this collection, thanx added, real good post

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to thank you pal for sharing just information out here. I am very thankful to you. There are lots of points and informations that I never knew before. And thanks to you, I learned many news informations related about forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 227 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)