+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 227 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rightly said, I have also experienced very well after analyzing and removing my mistakes. In this week I have earned almost $2 daily, although it is a very small profit but in the whole week I have got the profit of about $12 that is equal to monthly $50. I think it is better to earn $50 per month instead of losing your whole bonus and earning nothing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waow, very comprehensive and detail what you described above. it's all a thing that is often overlooked by traders, even the most ignored. but it must always be remembered as a reference and made ​​us not repeat the same mistake on the next trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    yesterday i start with cents account and taking small lots and i simply start profiting,,as i earned 10 $ on my real trading account on first day as i am newbies so i tried with little risk
    If you can make consistent profit with a little risk , you will be able to be a rich man in the future friend . And that no doubt you will become a successful trader . Keep your working and make your trading better everyday , i believe you will achieve that .

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya bilkul sahi kaha apne jis tara apne parents chote bacche ko hath pakad kar chalna sikhate hai usi traha ek newbie ko senior trader ki sath ki jarurat hoti jo use guide kar sake taki wo froex me ek successful trader ban paye

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    baat toh sahi hai apki , ki acha trader hi sabhi batoon ka dhyan dega but even when new members get their fare share of problems and loss then even in the nick of time they graspe all the important stuff to avoid and remember and then even they too keep all these points in their head and trade according to them !

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein learning chaalu rakhnaa ek skilled trader ki nishani hai..jin trader ko apne trading improve karni hai to use apne mistakes sudhaarne chahiye aur expert ke knowledge ka jyada se jyada fayda uthana chahiye

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday i start with cents account and taking small lots and i simply start profiting,,as i earned 10 $ on my real trading account on first day as i am newbies so i tried with little risk

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    the main problem with us is we know almost everything we need to know but we worked only with few of them.. this is why we need to work with everything we got.. all of us already know many websites link, we have tons of e-books about forex, video tutorials etc... but how much we really read or follow?
    forex me har chiz samjh ke usse follow karne ke liye trader ko khud pe aur apne meotions pe kabu rakhna bahut zaruri hota hai
    forex ke basics aur guidelines har trader ko smajhni chahaiye aur ussi hisab se trading akrni chahiye.forex me trader tabhi loss karta hai jab wo koi galti karta hai

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    That is right I am full with you but not only the newbies who should read this article , the professionals and experienced traders as well should read it every day to remember it well.
    the main problem with us is we know almost everything we need to know but we worked only with few of them.. this is why we need to work with everything we got.. all of us already know many websites link, we have tons of e-books about forex, video tutorials etc... but how much we really read or follow?

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    That is right I am full with you but not only the newbies who should read this article , the professionals and experienced traders as well should read it every day to remember it well.
    better for the newbie to learn the forex trading with the experience of the successful trader so they must ask the question on this forum to get the awareness about the forex trading and forum must help the beginner to get the trading knowledge to make the good trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 227 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)