+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 227 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different things which every monger should remain in head piece trading.Mostly new comers undergo from loss when they start in this market..So these tips should always be kept in intellectual before trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arrizal View Post
    Most beginners will try and be smarter than the market, they will want to trade without knowledge because its just a "click of the mouse', they will always want to use high leverage in pursuit of quick profits. This shortcuts are just a road to forex failure.
    yes i'm agreed with you friend. one thing that all traders should always keep in their mind, that there's no such shortcut in forex trading. this kind of way only for looser. if you want to be come a winner, then we should experiences the process, that is through practice more and more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fantastic is an unknown quantity at this point fantastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    If we count the reasons for the loss, it is possible to be limited to this only :
    1) stop loss .. And place of his position, and
    2) the psychological factor,
    3) ignorance,
    4) self-esteem,
    5) Alaatmadalcle indicators,
    6) not to trust the technical analysis .. And its impact on the market,
    7) reliance Alyaltusiat .. And not properly implemented,
    8) entry of small amounts,
    9) Aldjullmejrd entry,
    10) not to enter if given the opportunity,
    11) Alyalaratdadat entry only,
    12) revenge of the market,
    13) the absence of a unified strategy,
    14) do not know the basics of trading,
    15) the loss of patience .. And lack of patience to profit,
    16) deal with stubbornness,
    17) do not know how to deal with support and resistance,
    18) Admaltafrg for trading,
    19) rely on the news in trading (only),
    20) and non-Jodosaciat for how to enter and exit,
    21) the opposite trend,
    22) the follow-up move and Iavadoagaf loss,
    23) non-compliance with the plan of technical analysis,
    24) the follow-up Alchacpbastmrar,
    25) influenced by the opinions of others,
    26) do not specify the target before Aldjulllsouk,
    27) lack of familiarity with the rules of money management,
    28) conviction on strong dollar,
    29) think that the market for a game of deception,
    30) strengthen contract with another,
    31) despair,
    32) fear and loss of self-confidence,
    33) rush to profit by learning and acquiring Brpalmtalobp,
    34) and greed,
    35) open for many decades,
    36) luck,
    37) lack of follow-up to trend), either through ignorance Althaliloo busiest other things),
    38) not to pursue the news,
    39) movement between the strategies,
    40) constant search for the cursor or the magic mix magic-for-profit Permanent continuing.
    really it is useful reasons for us , also I think that most traders lose because most traders need huge money in short time without any experience or hard effort , they think that forex is a money machine by only simple click

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    no doubt these are the basic reasons for loss for begginer, but in my point of view I think that fear is the big reason for getting loss, as when I open the position with confidence and when goes on loss then just because of fear I just close it. so fear is the big reason for loss.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya bilkul sahi kaha apne jis tara apne parents chote bacche ko hath pakad kar chalna sikhate hai usi traha ek newbie ko senior trader ki sath ki jarurat hoti jo use guide kar sake taki wo froex me ek successful trader ban paye

Junior Member jony is on a distinguished road jony's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this best post in this forum i read you can learn many important point from this forum of trading and be aware for mistake doing in trading safey invest in trading.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbie means you know nothing yet.. So you should not trade at all, with your real money.. We should not forget that only 10% traders can make money here.. and even those traders suffered with periodic losses in their trading.. So you need to trade in demo until you are fully prepared to face this market with real money..
    Searching Myself...

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are different things which every trader should cell in head time trading..
    Mostly new comers get from loss when they enter in this market..So these tips should always be kept in brain before trading..

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by spread View Post
    I read the article about the reasons failure of newbies but this may be the first time I know of very many reasons that they are having when starting. "and Greed" this is what still made ​​me fail
    properties that have a human nature and we can not deny if we run the business very quickly once the profits that multiply so naturally, it's just how our car to address this major problem,, maybe I think that we better learn to organize care against the temptations that we go there every trading ...

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    thanks for the information you give, you give the topic is a great topic because it can be to serve as a guide for new traders who wish to trade and the topics above are the reason is mostly done by traders who want to make profits quickly
    many of us who still have greed in our trade and this is what really caused us to lose in this trade but I'm sure if we have the ability to conduct our trade well then we continue to have to exercise to avoid errors

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 227 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)