+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 227 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,776 Times in 12,635 Posts
    Mera khayal hai agar hum log yeh complete list dekhen to hamein pata chalay ga kay yeh to bohat kam hein hamein aor bhi bohat kuch avoid karna hoga in order to get huge profit in forex tarding yeh koi asaan business nahi hai agar ap ney is ko seekha bhi hai to bhi apko is main working kartay huway difficulty pesh aye gi so apko koshish karni chahiye kay loss say bilkul na daren kia ho jaye ga agr loss ho jata hai khud main power peda karen kay ap loss ko recoevr kar saktay hein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-28), kashi93 (2018-04-27), munibkhan (2018-04-29), ravi999 (2018-04-27), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-27)

Member Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza is just really nice Pakeeza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    awesome thread man you are right actully thes all things are must be follow up these all things makes trade easy and simple we must be in discipline use different strategy and make analysis on it and the begnier shold indeed continue to deepen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but I think the point that has been mentioned is the lack of knowledge and experience in this field ..! Always use a simple and knowledgeable strategy, it's better than complicated strategies and messing up graphics ..! Do not let your emotions and feelings trade in the market. Better avoid them .. good post my dear points above trade blind trade and lake of knowledge don, t think about any up date to open new positions and much more open time than on trading all the reason is that w face losses in forex I also did that before this, but this time I do risk free traidng

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good bro. I like that point very many points are very useful. mujhe you posted a bunch of achi again ha or you waqi bilkul theak hain. in order for new traders in the point ko samj lin to wo bohat jald successful trader tire sakte hain. or a new principal trader so i recommend karta hon to wo at point ko zaror learn karin. ease of profit can only be obtained if we want to use good technique and MM .. The advantage is the result, while the process is what we need to consider .. the true origin .. the results can be true .. if wrong, there may be human error, aka self that does not obey the rules

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yep.Really very good publish. I am not a starter.But I think this is a very important subject for beginners. I want to say something to the beginner. Please do not try to get rich. Try to understand the detailed trading currencies. Good luck. Expect the best for you. there is a reason that is really all the reason for losing in forex mrkt, and I recommend every member to read it critically and start thinking of every reason and how he can avoid the reasons for this loss in his own trade.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the important reasons because you will get a loss in the forex market is that new traders just think that they can make great balance very easily so they use high risk and they lose their capital very easily in this turbulent market. I found that if we trade according to the rules and always follow our strategy and use a good mm there is no way we can get the overall loss. Sometimes it happens that we get some losses but the monthly result is actually a boon if we trade with the discipline!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-04-22)

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is very useful for beginners and also for the losers. I've seen many traders follow their own rules and make a profit from trading because it has experience. First you follow another rule when you gain experience and can generate profits then can use your own rules to trade. perfection. this is already very complete and I do not need to improve anymore. LOL. but this list is not all merchants can do it. even this can be ignored. because theory with practice is irregular. and many beginner traders that happen loss effect do not check it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to salimun For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-04-22)

Member rejang will become famous soon enough rejang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Often, this is not about writing points, but about reading and understanding it. Most beginners just fail because they get focus instead of learning. So because of what they want to achieve in a short time, they fail to learn. about greed, greed is the cause of my first failure, and I lost all my investment because of greed. I've been able to earn 30 percent every day, but I still want to double my money in a day, I'm really greedy at that time and next time I have to control myself, enough already, 30% every day is good

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think it is very necessary and and I believe the actual points have been detailed in this topic which is responsible for the disappearance of new or novice people. in fact I have so many losses because none of them. but many points through this collection There are many reasons that can cause losses in the forex market because losses can occur from our mistake in making the analysis, the news suddenly moving price in the direction of reversal in high amount of pips in a short time, too confident, overtrading , and many more that I can tell one by one. No need to be afraid to make mistakes and suffer losses because all traders have done it but still all traders must limit losses and reduce as much as they can.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to benazier For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-04-22)

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ka ye thread bahut accha he. nebie ke liye ye thread aapne bahut accha likha he. par har koi is rules ko fallow nehi kar payegi. i mean ye rules agar koi aapne samne likhle tab bhi fallow karna hard hoga.
    Mere aur se aap ko ek thank you added kar di he. aap ke is thread ke liye.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-05), ghaffar500 (2018-04-22), yulbang111 (2018-04-08), zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-05)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 227 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)