+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 227 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Banned Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1 has a reputation beyond repute Sunriser1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,149 Times in 1,148 Posts
    Jo log forex Men successful Nahi hotey unke Pichhe bahut jyada reasons Hote Hain Jo Unki success ko Na kaam kar dete Hain. Waise toh bahut jyada reasons hai lekin kuch reasons aaj main aapko batata hoon.
    1: Forex ke knowledge ka kam hona.
    2: Forex trading for greed karna.
    3: At the same time Jyada trades lagana.
    4: low capital Ka Hona.
    5: profit hone ke baad bhi trade ko close Na Karna.
    6: take profit ka use Na Karna.
    7: stop loss ka use Na Karna.
    8: apni strategies ko create Na Karna.
    9: trade karne se pehle trading plan na banana.
    10: new cheezein na sikhna.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunriser1 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-07-05)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai, Loss ke bahut saare reason hote hai, aap yahan par kuch bhi mistake karte hai to aapko loss hi hota hai, esiliye to forex ko risky business kaha jata hai, forex me profit earn karne ke liye good experience, money management aur discipline ke sath trading karani hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, you must follow the rules in forex well before you can get success in the forex trading platform, the first rule is learning to learn is very important for all traders both expert traders and new traders, but more important for beginners to the development of knowledge and experience, once you understand the movement of the market, you will be able to trade forex, It's because of things like this that will help us predict market movement. as the most important needed trader in the forex market first is education on how to trade the forex market with both types of analysis and A great tribute to the subject is actually a summary of all the reasons for loss and beginner traders should avoid this reason and work in action plan gives us protection from these reasons alone, we need to pay attention, be careful and focused in the face of the market.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After opening a forex account, a novice may be tempted to jump in and start trading. Their hearts begin to race when they watch the movements of certain currencies. They may feel that they let the opportunity pass if they do not act immediately. So they buy in big time and feel their spirit drown. Why? The market suddenly moves against them. Fear and panic set it up, so they went straight. A few minutes later, the market recovers and the Trader who has experience in it needs to give tips in short posts where each and every trader can read in a short time and they can learn about it so that will help us in trading to make money

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this post is very good and extensive. This is a fairly informative post. I think this kind of thread should be posted by experienced traders for newbie help and new ones should also take advice from serious old merchants. and very good dear i fully agree with you and thank you that you share your experience for beginners in this forum so i also want to say one thing that if beginners practice for 2-3 months in demo account and then after this they do trade on a real account with a low lot size then they can make money for a long time ..

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now i am a trader demo in forex trading. but, most of the time, I lost more amount in trading, because, I did not analyze more about forex trading. most of the time, we feel more greedy in the trade. Here, information is more important to traders all the time. and I appreciate you this is a good post for beginner traders please mistake this and avoid mistakes and this is better for you and if you can read this 40 error I think you do not repeat this mistake.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro aap ny bahut hi acha thread open kia hai jis main yeh bataya gia hai keh nakami sy kesy bacha jaye thank you very much aap ki post bahut hi achi hai aur sab sy bari bat yeh hai keh aap ny post ko bahut short words main likh ke achi tarah sy hum logun ko samjhaya hai jo new log hain unko chahiye keh inhien zarur dekhien aur in ghaltiyun sy bachny ki koshish karien
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

bachaya786 (2018-06-26), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), kashi93 (2018-06-25), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1)

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you if you want to earn good money from the forex market then you should read the above rules if you follow them then you can get good profits from trading so follow the rules and earn good profit, otherwise you may face losses in trading and I also think that if we trade according to the rules and always follow our strategy and use a good MM there is a way that we can get the overall loss sometimes it happens that we get the loss but the real monthly result is profit if we trade with discipline. . Forex trading is a very good online business.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all these reasons are really responsible for the losses facing most beginners in the forex market, but also we need to recognize the fact that the wrong frame of mind is also one big factor that does not make beginners to excel because for them they have found the machine maker money that should not be so because there are many risks in this business. and I hope that beginners should eliminate the risk of those affecting their trade. I think they should learn about forex technical learning and fundamental analysis eliminating their ignorance and becoming more expert.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you mentioned too many reasons to get a loss in the forex business, but there are some major reasons where most traders always get stuck like trading with emotions, and never follow the discipline and good money management It's really too much of a reason, but whatever the reason for the loss I always evaluate my trades or the reason why it happened, so the loss is not bad anymore, but the loss can make me better and better to know how to get more profit after losing in next trade, because after doing evaluation and correction, we will start trading more carefully to minimize losses as before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 227 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)