+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 227 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member hakan will become famous soon enough hakan will become famous soon enough hakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    My last discovery is never to foresee the next step. Just follow the graph. If you feel and expect
    that the eurusd will go down for some reason, but the chart indicates a movement over means a bullish move
    then do not place an order against it. the body can know everything about forex.
    so what we see in the chart is the total decision of the trader.so follow them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hakan For This Useful Post:

kades (2017-12-24), marzuki (2017-12-24), slater (2017-12-24)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest, I also experienced very well after analyzing and deleting my mistakes. In this week
    I have earned almost $ 2 every day, although this is a very small profit but throughout the week
    I earn about $ 12 profit of $ 50 per month. I think it's better to earn $ 50 per month than
    to lose the whole bonus and not to make anything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

hitachi (2017-12-31), pong (2017-12-31), Unregistered (1)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the main reason for forex losses that traders jump to forex without proper knowledge and skills.
    They are found to generate huge profits because knowing about forex and their excitement
    to earn money very quickly causes harm to them.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes friends, maybe only fortune if we get a profit while we break the rules .. we must believe that trading
    without rules only makes our account blow, maybe we can get a profit and be consistent for someday.
    but we do not know in the next week or next month.
    I think we will get a lot of losses in one day because the only trade is lucky.

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    greedy and experience is the two main reasons for the lose if you have good knowledge when your enter in the trading business and not make more greedy in the trading job you can success in the trading business trading is the name of experience and knowledge so work on the trading business with knowledge and experience than you can success in this job

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-12-22), Akhterp (2017-12-30), alizubair (2017-12-20), amirjaved (2017-12-20), billyboy00007 (2017-12-28), danish555 (2017-12-26), FOREXMAN (2017-12-19), javedqasim (2017-12-30), jobless (2017-12-20), punjabpolice (2017-12-19), rafictn (2017-12-27), sarfraz786 (2017-12-26), sufiyan22 (2017-12-21), yulbang111 (2017-12-26), zahid2016 (2017-12-26)

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Novices make many mistakes in the initial stages of this business. Our mistakes lead to the loss of capital, which generates a high rate of abandonment of the profession. In my opinion, the investor must analyze each of these causes and correct any behavior that may cause an error in the future.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders broke the rules and they found it very difficult to follow, it was due to bad habits
    as they practiced on demo accounts, and even they did not know what their rules were from him,
    I never felt it and it was bad for me. ... I studied again and tried to improve my system and
    I found my rules and I tried to obey

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slater For This Useful Post:

charumit (2017-12-24), cristalin (2017-12-24), januari (2017-12-24)

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A VERY GOOD DUDE, I think it's good to start trading after seeing such articles.
    Most new traders make this mistake. If they better understand this, they will not get
    so many losses every beginner has. to solve all these problems means entering
    a good Forex trading trading session. thanks for such post

Senior Member rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,185 Times in 2,040 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sergi Forex trading ki Aap Jo information Joshi Ki Hai aapne bahut hi acchi Hai Aise Hum new traders ko aur new Aane Wale trader ko bhi bahut bada Diya Hai Seene Aur Hum essay sikhne ka mauka Milta Hai Forex trading co
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik THANKS for my post

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz For This Useful Post:

ayazfx (2017-12-17), danish555 (2017-12-16), fxearner (2017-12-13), India148 (2017-12-16), KASINA (2017-12-24)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have read this post thoroughly and studied so many important points that can
    help me build my trading skills and earn more profit so I want to say that you are grateful
    to my brother I hope you will help new traders this way in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 227 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)