+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 227 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree with you that most traders lose because of lack of knowledge. They have no experience in Forex trading and they want to get money. They invest money and in the end they get a loss. So, they have to study first to make a profit. and new traders must understand that the forex market is not an easy market to trade, so if you have to benefit from it, then you have to trade on a demo trading account so that it will really help you to trade on a real account to make a profit. good income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally do think that the most important reason why forex traders lose their money is greed and lack of money management. Many traders mistakenly think that the forex market is like gambling so they start trading without learning how to read charts or how to analyze price movements. and in fact I really found that it was difficult to remember all the reasons for losses, I think the lack of knowledge, trade without analysis, trade, and large-scale trading and trading with emotions were reasons for losing money in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons forex traders lose money on the forex market but there are still a number of common reasons traders do so this can be avoided and this is 40 points at a very good retort point that traders can learn regularly. such as emotional trading must be avoided and you mention all the reasons for loss in this thread but I have to focus on one thing, lack of discipline is the most lost reason for many traders worldwide.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apnay achi post ki hai aur at i say loss ka sub said Barhi waja humara yaha pays bina Koshish Kiye agay barh pana ki khwahish ka hona hota hai.koi b insan Dunia i kabhi b bina mehnat k agay nahi barh pata hota hai aur mehnat dia I'm sorry to say that I don't want to commit to me or I don't want to be angry with me. and a very good approach by members if the newbie will follow all these rules then he can get good results in the forex trading market. So we must follow all these rules strictly when we become newbies in the foexe trading market.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I can say that this is true that this is my post nothing really exelente added 40 reasons and the whole truth about all that is why Psychological Factors on this factor while it has a lot of effects and almost 80% of traders lose because of that and If a trader maintains a good trade journal rather than days the main reason for losses can be avoided but if a trader does not have a good trade journal and does not have regular practice in the demo market then this error will be followed again and again which will only cause losses

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This includes almost all possible reasons for loss that can be done by new entrants in forex trading. I think if new traders save these errors in their minds and learn from them, there is no reason they can become successful traders. and there are many reasons to lose when the beginners join this trade they have a greed factor and they want to get money quickly so they set their volume high and place their trades not to know that the trend is happening so they get a loss

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mulia For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30)

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    bhai aap ka ye thread bahut accha he. nebie ke liye ye thread aapne bahut accha likha he. par har koi is rules ko fallow nehi kar payegi. i mean ye rules agar koi aapne samne likhle tab bhi fallow karna hard hoga.
    Mere aur se aap ko ek thank you added kar di he. aap ke is thread ke liye.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30), Unregistered (2)

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons why forex brokers are low on the forex market because this is a very complex market so there is no reason to get losses on the forex market but I can still say that emotional trading plays a very important role in the trading career of the forex market and of all factors which I often experience are factors number 1, 2 and 32. do not use stop loss and use the maximum lot volume to be my fatal error for margin calls, and also for fear of loss.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pancha For This Useful Post:

SA148P (2018-11-30)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear of course, I clearly believe that the main reason for failing in forex trading is lack of knowledge, 2nd Greed and Fear and third trading open without analysis and without using stop loss in trading, If we can control these factors then we can become successful trader in forex trading. and the 40 main reasons I have read all of this are real and those who apply these insructions and save themselves from these reasons will save themselves from losses to show the reason for loss so that everyone must read carefully and follow this

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On Forex, traders cannot eliminate losses. So don't try to eliminate losses because you can't do it. Try using a good money management strategy to avoid big losses. Most traders lose many trades and win less trades but still make a profit. This all happens because of good trading plans and money management strategies. To become a successful trader builds skills like a business manager. and in general we can do these results to be more patient in handling these results to be more than we become better. beginners must use many rules with what we do is make this heart more fun and have to use other ways to use these results to be more than just reading for beginners in this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 227 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)