+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 227 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apne bahut achi nstretegy share ki hai aagr hum mein say koi bhi trader in sab batun ko follow kare or in kay mutabik trading kare tab hi ja kay success hota hai forex market koi khel nahi hai is mein rules and regulations ko follow kerna parta hai tab ja kay hi apko kuch gain hota hai apko jitna zayada experience ho ga ap utne hi success hn gay or well trade karen gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper has a reputation beyond repute FastScalper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 704 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very important post specially for new traders. new traders must read this post and try to know the mistakes which they made. the post is throwing light on small and big all mistakes which new traders make in their trading and loose their account. but i think the most important reason which most of the new traders make is lack of experience and knowledge. they do not try to learn forex trading. they just think that forex trading is just about investing and trading and earning money. in fact it is a complete knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FastScalper For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-02-20)

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sadli khan View Post
    There are many reasons to do losses in the Forex trading business and beginners also avoid Forex rules and trade without experience, so that beginners also follow rules and discipline so they will trade better and be able to stay in business and be successful for the future.

hanji forex ke business me trader agar kabhi bhi bina experience ke kaam karenga to usko esme loss he hoga,esme trader ko aise market me kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko pehle demo par practice banakar experience lena chahiye aur usse jo wo skills bana paata hai ussi se wo market me kaam kar sakenga.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nitin2 For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-02-20)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by persib View Post
    Basically my dear, in my forex trading, of course I think there is no double there are many reasons that beginners lose money in the forex trading business, surely they don't learn how to be patient in trading and they want to make money quickly, try to find a way shortcut.
    forex ke business me unn trader ko hamesha he loss hota hai jo esme jald baaaji se earn karne ke chakkar me rehte hai,esme trader ko aise kaam nahi karna chahiye,esme trader ko sabhi rules ko follow karna hoga aur esme trader ko apne emotions se bhi market me durr rehna chahiye.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    don't go because the numbers work hard and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn money in the form of money. You have to have a good computer and internet connection so you can trade and watch the market carefully and make the right entries into the market. so it must produce a useful end, that is profit and you have to have money because you work for it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically my dear, in my forex trading, of course I think there is no double there are many reasons that beginners lose money in the forex trading business, surely they don't learn how to be patient in trading and they want to make money quickly, try to find a way shortcut.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are several factors that can affect the profitability of a trader on the forex market, but I will only talk about one for now which contains too many indicators on the graph at a time. This prevents traders from seeing actual price movements that are actually the reality of what happened and the indicators also become confusing because there will be conflicting signals everywhere.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons to do losses in the Forex trading business and beginners also avoid Forex rules and trade without experience, so that beginners also follow rules and discipline so they will trade better and be able to stay in business and be successful for the future.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I see it, I personally believe that is an excessive reason for a novice trader in forex trading. actually the main reason for novice traders who suffer losses in forex trading is not being disciplined in forex trading. Including no discipline in performing open positions

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right. 40 tips are the best new and old traders. I say that some points are very dangerous. All traders avoid it. Then they work on the market correctly. They are successful. The first is the second emotional trading is greedy and third is the confidence and finding is without discipline work. We avoid it and work successfully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 227 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)