+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 214 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2133

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai ki bade bonus wale broker scam hote hai?

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera ab kt ka experience tu yahi kehta ha ke bade bonus wale broker scam he hote hain oski aik misal etoro broker b ha.ye log bonus de kr logo ko attract karte han aur phr withdrawl pr aisi hidden conditions lagate han ke apna asal deposit nikalwana mushkil ho jata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    scam hotay hain kay nae, ye to nae kaha jaa sakta, laykin os bonus to use kerna or withdraw kernay per bht sari terms hoti hain, agr on ko achi tarah samaj lia jaey to phir ho sakta hay kay aik trader oss bonus say achi tarah faida utha sakay.
    me is baat se poori trah sehmat hon
    har bonus dene wala broker scam nahi hota..kayi scam bhi hote hai lekin reputed brokers kabhi scam nahi hote lekin har broker ki alag alag policy hoti hai paisa withdraw karne ki
    un policies ko dhyan me rakh ke hi broker ko join karna chahiey warna aapko nuksan ho sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not all the brokers who offer more deposit bonus are scams.Although if a broker is reputed and offers more deposit bonus to attract more clients there is no harm to join him but if there is a new name you come across and he offers more bonus one should be cautious.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    mujhe nahi lagta ki every broker who are offering good bonus are scam.. haan kuch ho sakte hain scammer joh deposit se bhi jada bonus offer karta ho that may be possible.
    waise aap apne instaforex ko le lo kitne offers, bonuses aur contest deta hai and running from longtime without any issue. Even, awarded as asia No.1 broker many times, best support they are providing as well as posting bonus too.
    Agree with you. But we should be careful when a new broker comes up giving some unrealistic freebies or bonus, its better not to invest immediately, take time and check their offers and ask yourself "Will i be able to give that bonus if i were the owner of the company?' I guess you will get the answer
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Bilkul sahi kaha, mujhe nahi lagta insta-forex se jayada offers ya promotions par kharch koi bhi karta hoga, aur phiri bhi unka performance bahut accha hai, ho sakta hai inhi promotions ke karan unke pas itne jyada client hon - aur jyada client yani jayada earning isme koi sandeh nahi.
    haan sahi bola aapne IFX jada promotion aur contest pe kharch karne wala broker maine abhi tak nahi dekha aur phir best support hain itne representative available har forum pe ki woh hamari problems ko kuch minutes mein hi solve kar dete hain..
    Aur promotion ki wajah se hi unke itne client hai ki woh always profitable hain.
    Quote Originally Posted by furiya View Post
    The new facility was launched by instaofrex, chat facilities on the web insta.
    this is very helpful for clients who require rapid Jawan of the difficulties he had received.
    oh great to hear that IFX launched chat faciltiy like web insta..where is the option or link i will surely check it out and try out new facility.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    insta best course. there is no any requirement for us to do wd after a profit.
    this is a very attractive offers from several brokers that I follow.
    salute to insta.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The new facility was launched by instaofrex, chat facilities on the web insta.
    this is very helpful for clients who require rapid Jawan of the difficulties he had received.

Thanks
    from my experience, there is one broker that gives false bonuses to the client.
    because the bonus is they take longer as we will do wd.
    example: we are given a bonus of $ 5, but the terms wd is $ 7,
    where the bonus? but many people do not realize it.

Thanks
    I 100% disagree with TS,
    because I 've proved myself,
    I 've got a bonus of insta, and I managed to do wd.
    and I 'm sure this one broker will never be a scam.

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    The traders who think that brokers who give big bonuses to their clients scam their clients but this is not the case as their are big names and big brokers who give bonuses on each deposit to their clients and i think one should know clearly the broker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 214 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)