+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 214 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2133

Thread: Kya aapko lagta hai ki bade bonus wale broker scam hote hai?

Banned sagor2012 is on a distinguished road sagor2012's Avatar
    Bharat bhaina, 139, Bharat Vaina, Gourighona, Keshabpur, Jessore-9252
    Thanks
    You will discover ferocious competitive events between brokers to obtain additional clients, as well as her or his ploy presenting much more add-nos so as to traders as well as fantastic too. nevertheless as i discussed earlier if your realtor appears that has a incredibly impracticable add-nos then each of our region be mindful in committing to this kind of brokers

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai jaaan mene to aj tak sirf instaforex kay sath hi kaam kia hai or ye 30% bonus deti hai or ye scam nahi hai iske ilawa ka main apko tab bta skta hun jub main kisi or ko join keruga per mjhe insta ko chordnay ki zarurat nahi hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hasan15 is an unknown quantity at this point hasan15's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome to forex. there are fierce competitions among brokers to get more customers, and its their ploy to give more bonuses to traders and its really good too. but as i said earlier if a broker comes up with a very unrealistic bonuses then we should be careful in investing in such brokers.nice job...........................

Banned suniltaeir is an unknown quantity at this point suniltaeir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well is k bary mian mujhy zayada malumaat nai hain is liy main is k bary main kuch kah nai sakta

Senior Member mahbubur is an unknown quantity at this point mahbubur's Avatar
    Thanks
    instaforex is providing us 40% over all bonus and i think this is big amount of bonus and i never believe that is scam .i believe there is some brokers who actually attract investors to join with offering high percentage of bonus ..but if anyone offer too much percentage bonus then i will have the doubt .i think high leverage is the best option for me

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dollar View Post
    yes.. i agree with this there are some borker they just offering big bonus they are really scam. some broket they also say we are offering a forum with high bonus but they dont have in the market so before doing any thing with new broker must think is it right or wrong.
    yes .. we must be vigilant to choose a broker if you want to do forex trading, I think is the best broker Instaforex broker, and we do not hesitate to invest in brokerage insta because no trader who fooled

Senior Member fxsupertrade is an unknown quantity at this point fxsupertrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its true somebroker offering attractive promotion and when traders going there then they are setting new new rule and sometime have to forced us to deposit to withdraw profit and for this i think always trust that broker who are regulated and take promotion after reading term and condition but really its problem they are changing their rule anytime.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes.. i agree with this there are some borker they just offering big bonus they are really scam. some broket they also say we are offering a forum with high bonus but they dont have in the market so before doing any thing with new broker must think is it right or wrong.

Banned bigspread is an unknown quantity at this point bigspread's Avatar
    Thanks
    We can see many Scam bokers in forex market today. they make traders interest by giving them big bonus for using their services. then they cancel it when traders make profit with bonus. We can do any thing with these scam brokers.

Senior Member mano is an unknown quantity at this point mano's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the clients are not in good no after bonus then their income also down then they will remove bonus and some times. i

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 214 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)