+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 160 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the most successful way we can create benefits, without understanding the help and obstacles that go into business such as moving to the lake without understanding the details and if you know very well about the help phase, you can go into a buying business near help and offer nearby resistance stage that helps you create a large% of successful deals. And support and resistance will be good tools for finding price movements most of the time support and resistance helps a trader to make decisions if support or resistance is broken then trade if the next level is not close because the price will touch the next level most of the time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a good strategy, and I've tried it, but we need to know where to put resistance and support that we can pull from above as resistance and support like to buy below, this is easy, you sell when the price is expensive, and you buy when prices are low, and this may be understood by most, try this technique on H4 and pull the line at high and low and ... there is so much information about forex ... everyone has their perspective on forex trading ... some are right but some will confuse us with what they really mean ... even a beginner has convinced himself as a delevoper system that makes other traders interested in strategies he has never tested before ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All good traders use this method. Cases of support and resistance can be needed to trade goods for good marketers. Before getting a pip to count several items of trade support and resistance. and yes I also like to trade based on support and resistance levels. to identify support and resistance levels I always like to use fibo but what about you. do you have any method for identifying this level successfully. identifying this correctly is more challenging. If someone can do it then it is more profitable as I experienced it.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most people trade on a technical basis, namely the study of graphs (graphs) we find resistance and support through graphics but the market also moves based on news which is a fundamental observation. so we must also follow fundamental observations. and in my view it is very profitable if we buy near the support level and set a target at a price that can only be achieved if the support breaks, in this way we have a chance several times greater to win trades than risk, because prices jump back when they reach approaching support because there are lots of purchases, we also have to sell almost resistance because there is an expected reversal.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I support bit and resistance may not be a factor in crack prices basically by trade. I seem to be a big part of time and help, and a strong point of support. Resistance emotional reactions, including restrictions, such as support for ... and now I don't see the support you like to trade with I know that I have to make sure I have the best on the market I know that I have to make sure that I will make the best of that.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in alternative places it may only last a few minutes as a moment that can occur. products that someone increases because it can be 5-10 zł; starting to be a decision for some during the day, it's really 3 years before, and these days using someone's advice is basically a lot of trusted additional results. and Support and Resistance, with other methods that support such trends. The tariff range may be difficult to distinguish, because it can be rather wide. I have used this technique for 3 months and now because it has proven to be the most reliable and easy to trade

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance are only points where prices fail to penetrate easily during the previous trading session. The larger the time frame in which the support point appears, the stronger the support. Support and resistance act like psychological barriers and as long as there is no news effect that drives prices, traders tend to take profits or close their positions at these support and resistance points. and Using this method is great marketing. Yes, support and endurance is needed to enter the trade operator Viburnum. before you can count, commercial and resistance can bring a few points. support and rejection for the purpose of determining laws requires long training, so if you are more advanced, we can use a little SL and maximize return on investment.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee han boss aap ki baat belkul sahi h k forex aik best kaam h aur ham ko as mien kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien kaam karte hien tu ham as mien best kaam kar k as mien best kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam karna hota h aur dil sy koshesh karna hota h aur as mien apne lyee aik acha aur behtreen mustaqbil hasil karna hota hai.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

mehro (2019-07-27)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    S n R The main advantage of this type of trade is that you can enter the end position and the stop loss can be very low. If the position is on your side, you can reach a good pip and if on the other hand you can get out quickly as soon as it breaks your support / resistance level. The higher the time frame this method can be relied upon. and every good trader uses this method. I support and reject it because of the lack of inputs for good trade for traders. before entering the trade counting support and resistance can bring a few pips.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The support and resistance based trading strategy is the best I've ever found. I usually use fibo to show support and resistance and that gives me good results. But I think it's sweeter for long-term trading than scalping. If you have a reasonable amount it will work best for you. and I combine trading based on support and resistance in addition to pivot point analysis, and that is the best advantage. Even though I don't do the analysis myself, but at the beginning of each trading day, I will get support and resistance levels.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 160 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)