+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 160 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and Resistance is a point that can be set as a point to take profit, but to determine Support and Resistance is not easy. and when you wrong to determine it you will loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think in other to get the best entry point in the forex market we need to trade based on the Support and Resistance because with Support and Resistance we can get the entry and the exit point in the forex market based on my opinion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holy is an unknown quantity at this point holy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance plays a perfect rule in the movement of price , it shows basically the next thing to expect in the market movement but some times it fails, but most of the time the levels are correct. the most important thing about support and resistance is to know how to place it and the best chart time frame to use and the type of trader you are, scalper or day trader or position trader.

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade utilizes support's directive and resistant is so accurate since while market price penetrate support and resistant therefore price will continually drawn out trend that happening

Member rahulkmv is an unknown quantity at this point rahulkmv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    all good trader use this method. yes support and resistance is must needed to entry to a trade for good traders. before entry to a trade calculate the support and resistance may bring some pips.

If you want to explore through the depths of foreign exchange market, you ought to know the underlying principles within it. Many e-books are available that provides comprehensive information regarding forex trading and commerce.

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a basic for all forex strategies, this is very important don't leave this basic....
    Its fully woking strategy if you know about it....

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading using support resistance also I use in my trading, I use the 200 tetapoi to determine support and resistance areas, so if there is a reversal candle is bigger than the previous candle then I'll open position there

Senior Member vinod467 is an unknown quantity at this point vinod467's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree...I am also interested to trade with support and resistance and I am looking for a site to study it because I know that some traders are successfully trading with support and resistance only. I am willing to devote my time to learn this strategy.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and resistance is one of the most widely used conceps in Forex trading, strategy, every one seems to have their own ideas about how you should measure support and resistance. One thing to remember is that support and resistance are not exact figures.

Senior Member abdellatif2013 is an unknown quantity at this point abdellatif2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good thread, but the topic starter have been banned, so who want to continue this thread? if no one want, i will make thread like this.some member will learn even me. agar support reiss tence thikse sikha jaye to exact point dhundne me asani hote he. trade karne me bas support aur resis tence hi most of time kam karte hei par agar wo accha point ho tabhi.but the topic starter have been banned, so who want to continue this thread? if no one want, i will make thread like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 160 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 113 114 115 116 117 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)