+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir apne bahut acche bat yaha par post kiya hai sir agar apko trading ko thik se karna hai to sab se pahele hame yaha par trading based sare information hasil karna parte hai , kuk thik se trading saport ki bina ham is market me kuch bhi profit nahi kar payenge .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shivam is on a distinguished road Shivam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use this support resistance in my trading because it really gives excellent result because that is very accurate price action trading, and big traders also use this and trade based on this, its perfect for all technical analysts out there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ariffx is an unknown quantity at this point ariffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all good trader use this method. yes support and
    resistance is must needed to entry to a trade for
    good traders. before entry to a trade calculate the
    support and resistance may bring some pips.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadj307 View Post
    Well friends I m new in forex but I want to know that I listened that news impact on market so market goes up or down. how can we read the news?
    News release times does needan ability of using support and resistance because News also uses support and resistance too. S and R must be used by any trader that knows exactly what he is doing in Forex trading.
    Patience is Key.

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is week men ney isee per hee learning kee hey lekin is men bhee yeh 100% accurate naheen hey kiun keh is matket men men ney dekha hey keh H1 men chotee chotee resistance hotee hen aur supports hotee hen jin ko men 2 sey 3 baar dekhney key baad trade open karoon to yeh against chalney lag jatee hen .

Senior Member muhammadj307 is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadj307's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well friends I m new in forex but I want to know that I listened that news impact on market so market goes up or down. how can we read the news?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not specifically trade Forex using the S and R as a strategy, It is just a part of my strategy. S and R is needed all the time in Forex as it enables a trader to get a good entry and exit point in their trading.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member asim00 is an unknown quantity at this point asim00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji market ke rend ko samajney ki zaroorat ha ke kab aur kahan support mil rahi ha aur resistance kahana mil rahi ha phir hum is mein success hasil kar saktey han

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading based on support and resistance per bohat great post kera hai is mein bohat achi useful details support and resistance per di hain mujhe yeh post good laga hai or mein is post ko like kerta hun.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All trading and trade styles in Forex is incomplete without support and resistance use. This is because S and R are very important in Forex, The entry and exit of a trader depends on it.
    Patience is Key.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 160 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)