+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 160 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oreoluwa View Post
    well based on my opinion i think the very best way to trade and earn more profit is to learn how to trade based on the support and the resistance because with support and resistance we can always get the entry point
    taking money trading forex determination directions the trend management capable of trading with the trend trading with discipline long-term profitable get the experience time management increase earning profit management forex analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned wedus is an unknown quantity at this point wedus's Avatar
    Thanks
    i gree with this strategy support n resistances... because price will receted when no to break out to Up / Down..
    when price break out UP buy position, when price break put Down... sell position... simple but profitable...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zirconium View Post
    I think support and resistance levels play a huge role in forex.i might add u should trade with trendlines also.support and resistance plus trendlines-that is a very good system.or u can use fibo levels as s n r levels

trader forex pivot points and support and resistance must be owned by a trader is the best way to prepare a strategy to be able to understand the need to look at the skills practiced in each forex trader

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

I think support and resistance levels play a huge role in forex.i might add u should trade with trendlines also.support and resistance plus trendlines-that is a very good system.or u can use fibo levels as s n r levels
    continue this strategy analysis support and resistance of the movement profitable manage money risk is proportional of forex trading consistently this system daily have the capital and the psychology trading plan

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well based on my opinion i think the very best way to trade and earn more profit is to learn how to trade based on the support and the resistance because with support and resistance we can always get the entry point

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance, is a real classical method in analyzing market price moving. Some of trader said that Support and Resistance basically is same with Supply and Demand. Others said that Support and Resistance is as a psychological level where all traders all around the world use it to execute their transaction. Some also said, that Support and Resistance is actually a price habits, where the price habitually use that point as pricing label of a particular currency pair.
    For more information, you can search full information by google.

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading using support and resistance in my own very profitable once I turned on the candle analyze support and resistance area if the candle is bigger than ever so I opened a position there

Senior Member hardiron is an unknown quantity at this point hardiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    support or resistance level par trading karna kafi acha rhata hai.
    khas tor par in support or resistance par take profit or stop loss bi badiya arahta hai.
    en leverls par trading karne se pahle ek baar other analysis bi kar lena chahiye.

Senior Member measif is on a distinguished road measif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and rsistance is perhaps the greatest contribution and most widely held concept in technical analysis, and has since become an invaluable method for technical trader and investor alike.

Banned rockenrolla is an unknown quantity at this point rockenrolla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup,, it's true, but we will still got a problem when only using S/R level, fibo or any other indicator based on S/R, and the problem is the next direction of price moving, and then when we must place entry.
    S/R did not solve this problem. so, this is what i mean, trading using s/r only will not guarantee our success. we still need another factor as compliment.

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 160 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)