+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 160 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Sir here support and resistance based trading strategy is the best one that i have ever found i generally use fio to point out support and resistance and it gives me good resultSupport and resistance based trading strategy is the best one that i have ever found.I generally use fibo to point out support and resistance and it gives me good result.But i think it is more sweetable for long term trading than scalping.If you have a reasonable amount then it will work best for you.But i think it is more sweetable for long term trading than scalping.If you have a reasonable amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-19), mazaribest (2019-03-25), mehro (2019-03-25), Unregistered (2), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-31)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,093 Times in 4,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good post, thanks for the information ...
    I ask permission to go learn this technique.
    but I am still puzzled to determine the value of support and Resistance ...
    What could be clarified?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice and informative post friend
    Support and resistance plays a vital role in all currency pairs and trading according to support and resistance is always advisable..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all good trader use this method. yes support and resistance is must needed to entry to a trade for good traders. before entry to a trade calculate the support and resistance may bring some pips

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very nice and informative post friend
    Support and resistance plays a vital role in all currency pairs and trading according to support and resistance is always advisable.

Banned Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,981 Times in 1,324 Posts
    yes sure you can make the same thread and continue this. some member will learn even me. agar support reiss tence thikse sikha jaye to exact point dhundne me asani hote he. trade karne me bas support aur resis tence hi most of time kam karte hei par agar wo accha point ho tabhi

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sing For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

Banned sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24 has a reputation beyond repute sana24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,899 Times in 1,675 Posts
    yes sure you can make the same thread and continue this. some member will learn even me. agar support reiss tence thikse sikha jaye to exact point dhundne me asani hote he. trade karne me bas support aur resis tence hi most of time kam karte hei par agar wo accha point ho tabhi

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sana24 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

Member Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298 is a jewel in the rough Supi298's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahut sare trader support and resistance levele pe trade karte hai yaha pe unhe breakout trader kehte hai lekin aisi trading ke liye bahut patience rakhna padata hai lekin profit bhi bada hota hai isme

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Supi298 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

Senior Member zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786 is a name known to all zaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance base pr trading krna important ha trader ko support aor resistance ka knowledge ho trader market ko price movement ko clear kry trading market main indicators ka use krain complete trading planing say trading krain trading main right drives hon trading main wrong work na ho trading main phr trader ko earning good hoti ha trader daily market kay support and resistance ko clear krny kay bad order open krain.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zaib786 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

Member Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness has a brilliant future Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,976 Times in 676 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Making Money and Basis of All Strategies
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as a fixed income instrument is not a painful process if you know what you're doing
    2.Trading could be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New Trader suffered severe losses because they do not understand what drives
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contain good things that are not beneficial and profitable to produce even a disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy, that gives a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about market movements and how they generally operate in conjunction with this strategy, because that probalistik
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will describe my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier for penyan dimahami through explanation and examples as to how I do long-term trading and intraday.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of inter-bank market and how it works. It confuses me that most retail traders out there do not have a clue about this structure, and no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you tradingkan before you trade, and then proceed to the next stage.
    g mey apki bat sey agree krta ho is business me bohat sey traders loss karty hai onki reason same hoti he or wo yeh keh kafi new traders without any knowledge or analysis keh market me enter hojaty hain jiskw result me wo loss karwa lety hain.
    our jaha tak bat he best strategy ki to mere opinion keh according support and resistance ak best strategy he me isi strategy par work krta ho our kafi had tak acha result mila hai.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 160 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)