+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 160 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Member Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry is a jewel in the rough Julia_jerry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance bohat achi strategy hain bohat say traders is ko use kar rahy hain iski base par ap trade kar sakty hain aur isko use karna bhi easy hota hai pehly ap chart pattern main support and resistance draw kar lain phir us kay bad market kay trend par ap is ko use karty huwy trade kar sakty hain but pehly is strategy kay bary main learning zaroor karain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Julia_jerry For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-20)

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    demo account py trade karne kay leay bhi ap ko support and resistance ke zarorat hy beshak account koi be ho real ho ya demo account ho agr ap aupport aur resistant ke basis pr trading krna chayte hain to ap easily demo account pr practice kr sakte hain aur kamyab ho sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

gale (2018-11-20), Keyboard (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-10-09)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Making Money and Basis of All Strategies
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as a fixed income instrument is not a painful process if you know what you're doing
    2.Trading could be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New Trader suffered severe losses because they do not understand what drives
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contain good things that are not beneficial and profitable to produce even a disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy, that gives a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about market movements and how they generally operate in conjunction with this strategy, because that probalistik
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will describe my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier for penyan dimahami through explanation and examples as to how I do long-term trading and intraday.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of inter-bank market and how it works. It confuses me that most retail traders out there do not have a clue about this structure, and no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you tradingkan before you trade, and then proceed to the next stage.
    dear brother aap ny bahut hi achi strategy share ki hai isko bahut sy log use karty hain apny trading setup main lekin aapko usko failures bhi sath main batany chahiye thy bahut sy breakout fail ho jaty hain aur sometime yeh breakout ko test bhi tu karta hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-08), Keyboard (2018-10-08), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08), Unregistered (1)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,221 Times in 12,130 Posts
    yes sure you can create the same theme and continue it some members will also learn me with the help of fire tennis taught tiredness, that i removed the same thread trade work has more than twenty support and trace trace most of the work will be the same point.
    all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-10-08), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08)

Member Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard has a reputation beyond repute Keyboard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,011 Times in 261 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very difficult to understand about the resistance and support level trading strategy is good but in Forex there is no way to easily make profits by having a great trading experience of 5 to 8 years you will be very lucky and you will be very profitable now in the Forex trading.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keyboard For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-10-08), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    trading maina ger kise b pair per support aaa jay toh iss sa humain kafi khad tk faida b ho jata hai nuksaan b kun ka ek ya stop hota hai iss sa ya toh koi b pair cross ker jata hai orr koi pair yahan ee ruk ker ulta wapis aa jata hai ya faidaty mand iss leya hai kun ka aager hum loss main ja rha hain humain iss na batcha leya hai ager hun profit hmain hain toh humain iss na dbo deya hai

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-10-08), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08), sufiyan22 (2018-09-27), Unregistered (2)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,221 Times in 12,130 Posts
    supports aur resistance trading mein sab se qadeem tareeqon mein se aik hain aur yeh achi tarha se laago karne mein bohat achi tarha se kaam karta hai. taiz market mein tamam maqasid ko barqarar rakhi jati hai aur reechh market mein sabhi toar deta hai. jab hum trading kar rahay hain to hum kis tarha ke trends saazi marketon mein trading karna chahtay hain .

all veiwers if you like my posts then plz give me the thanks

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Keyboard (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-09-26), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08), sakigbest (2018-09-26), sufiyan22 (2018-09-27), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all great merchant utilize this strategy. indeed support and obstruction is must expected to passage to an exchange for good dealers. before section to an exchange compute the help and obstruction may bring a few pips.
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-09-26), Keyboard (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-09-26), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08), sakigbest (2018-09-26), Unregistered (4)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by \ View Post
    Making Money and Basis of All Strategies
    Throughout my years of trading, I have been fortunate to have some good experience and there are two important conclusions:
    1.Trading as a fixed income instrument is not a painful process if you know what you're doing
    2.Trading could be a very painful process if you listen to the wrong information
    New Trader suffered severe losses because they do not understand what drives
    market and how to react to a particular outcome. When trying to learn, a lot of information out there that contain good things that are not beneficial and profitable to produce even a disaster. This article is intended to provide
    one winning strategy, that gives a very high win percentage, not using indicators, and simple to learn and diiikuti. It is also intended to provide information about market movements and how they generally operate in conjunction with this strategy, because that probalistik
    The most widely used and followed.
    I will describe my own abbreviated trading plan, making it easier for penyan dimahami through explanation and examples as to how I do long-term trading and intraday.
    Before you read, I encourage you to look at an overview of inter-bank market and how it works. It confuses me that most retail traders out there do not have a clue about this structure, and no wonder why so many of them lose money on a regular basis. Lack of knowledge in any business will usually result in failure.
    Understand what you tradingkan before you trade, and then proceed to the next stage.
    well dear support and resistance bahut hi important levels hoty hain market bar bar inhi ke darmiyan chakar lagati hai main unko support and resistance nahi kehta balkey inko supply and demand zones samajhta hun aur yeh country ki economic ke lihaz sy bar bar price in ke gird chakar lagati hai
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

JahanZaib (2018-09-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-26), Keyboard (2018-10-08), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08), sakigbest (2018-09-26), sufiyan22 (2018-09-27), Unregistered (2)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    hamein support and resistance per he trading krni chahiye wo is liye kay jab ap in points per trading kartay hein to hamein idea ho jata hai kay kis pont per stop loss aor take profit ko set karna hai apko earning karne main asani ho jaye gi.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

ah15 (2018-09-28), ah16 (2018-09-28), JahanZaib (2018-09-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-09-26), Keyboard (2018-10-08), Mustansir (2018-09-26), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-08), sakigbest (2018-09-26), Unregistered (2), ZK90 (2018-09-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 160 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)