+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 658 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    but in fact if today you do not avoid trading in the CHF-USD then you get a good opportunity because of currency movements is very big moves but unfortunately you avoid it so you lose the opportunity to benefit
    usdchf pair me movement bahut hi zada hoti hai aur agar aap isse thik e study kar pate hai to aapke liye paisa kamana bahut easy ho jayega
    jaha tak maien dekha hai ye pair gold ke hisab se bahut move karta hai..gold string hota hai to chf bhi strong ho jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I also see some people using this pair in demo so I think I am also missing this benefit maybe time has come for me to start trading this pair in demo. So I want to try out different things and this is good and I am also feeling EUR/USD is not moving much these days so I have to wait for a little longer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagar View Post
    I must say that pair with CHF especially pair usd-chf have many intervention and speculator impact , I feel that today, and I will avoid him thats for sure.
    but in fact if today you do not avoid trading in the CHF-USD then you get a good opportunity because of currency movements is very big moves but unfortunately you avoid it so you lose the opportunity to benefit

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I must say that pair with CHF especially pair usd-chf have many intervention and speculator impact , I feel that today, and I will avoid him thats for sure.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    Its good choice. these pairs much used by traders to trade in forex, so this pairs have high supply and demand.
    these pairs has a small spread, so it is suitable to use every technique, or intraday scalping
    have a high average day range 120-175pips for EU while GU 150-250 pips
    ha gbp usd choose karke unhone aacha kiya. daily huge movement hota he. waise eur chf bhi bahut accha he. par ye pair jyada volatile he. samajh pana thoda muskil hota he ye pair. isliye gu thik he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    i just love eurusd and gbpusd as their movement is always fast and we can get news of this pair anywhere in the internet and we can easily predict this pair and get some easy pips.
    Its good choice. these pairs much used by traders to trade in forex, so this pairs have high supply and demand.
    these pairs has a small spread, so it is suitable to use every technique, or intraday scalping
    have a high average day range 120-175pips for EU while GU 150-250 pips

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rakesh View Post
    EUR/USD is a favorite for it's tight spread, high volatility. But it doesn't move enough for me and I find it fakes out quite a bit.
    it is true what you say we often feel annoyed when the movement is so big but we only get a few of these movements, but we should be grateful for all what we already will get later

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenmedia View Post
    My favorite is the currency GBPUSD.
    From the first I knew of forex, currency this is my favorite until now.
    I also do not understand why
    ha bhai iska movement bahut zyadaq hai aur hume acha profit mil jaata hai wo bhi kam time me, par jab gbp ka news hota hai to haalat bahut tight ho jaati hai kyunki 50 pips 1 sec me idar udar hota hai
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    i just love eurusd and gbpusd as their movement is always fast and we can get news of this pair anywhere in the internet and we can easily predict this pair and get some easy pips.
    i think moderator very love of fundamental news. maybe in first week of month many high impact news for GU and EU. that is very advantages for us who fundamentalist trader

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 649 of 658 FirstFirst ... 149 549 599 639 647 648 649 650 651 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)