+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 658 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 ... LastLast
Results 6,431 to 6,440 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i started learning from eur/usd and also gbp/usd and these both are my favourite pairs coz there is a lot of excitment tht i feel while trading in them and also the trend changes in it teach a lot and also a lot good to make small term quick profit's from M1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what about the USD/CAD pair?
    is there anyone in this forum trade in this pair, if me usually choose this pair as a opponents of the currency of xxx/usd

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favourite pair is eur/usd and gbp/usd. i start trading with eur/usd thats how this is my favourite and i am still continue with this pair. and the other is gbp/usd. gbp usd ka ek cheez accha he ki ye pair eur/usd ke jaisa chalta he . or iska up and down hota rehta he.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite pairs are EUR/USD , GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, Silver and Crude Oil.
    usually i don't go to other pairs.

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    My favorite pair is GBP/USD because it is easy to predict its movement and also because it is very active and its prices move quickly. While other pairs are relatively lazy in that sense.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading style is scalping .. so i hold positions several seconds or minutes .. in this really fast trading is USD/JPY most predictable .. EUR/USD has the most liquidity, but really offen is too much volatile for my trading style

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    yeah, eu and gu have a same direction , if this pairs have not same direction maybe there a big movement in eur/gbp pair.
    if me i use multipair ( eu and gu)
    Yes, that same pattern direction in two different pairs is called co-relation in forex trading. It is not simple to do that in forex trading. I like both pairs, they have fast movements, not not too fast like the other most volatile pairs.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    well EUR/USd referad as cable pair and this pair is very volatile as compared to others, so when newbie come he basically need slow rhythm because eur is very fluctauate market yet
    although it`s most traded but still most dangerous
    so i think usd/jpy is an good trading pair
    My favorite pair is EUR / USD as it is the most preferred pair by the traders around the world. As this pair has high liquidity , more volumes and a low spread. Also higher pip movement in a day.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    3 ka spread to normal hai. EU ka faida yeh hota hai k is pe spread kam hota hai. kuch brokers to is pe 1 pips ka spread letay hain jis ki wajah se ap ziada lot size b hedging b aram se kar sakte ho.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i started forex.i used to use eur usd...due to high movement of this pair i usually trade with scalping style..and i am newbies so much helpfull..and other pair is GBP/USD...both is my fav.pair
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 644 of 658 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 642 643 644 645 646 654 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)