+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 658 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast
Results 6,291 to 6,300 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Commodities not only require a lot of trading capital but it is also more risky as compared to currency market as one needs to predict the price of a commodity in future which is more difficult as well as risky at the end and it can lead to huge losses as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member lovereurusd is an unknown quantity at this point lovereurusd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    mera favorite pair to eur/usd ha kioun k es main kafi pips kamaney ka muqa milta ha or ye newbies k liye bhi barra acha ha es main kafi profit ka muqa mil sakta ha un ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading I think that the best pair is EUR/USD, this is the only one pair which is more profitable and you get more success in forex trading to use this pair. But best planning is also important as well. But I also like GBP/USD, and also I trade in this pair.

Thanks
    Currently eurjpy has a very slow movement and the trend is not confirmed due to economic position of Japan.Eurusd is the best pair due to lower spread , higher liquidity and greater pip movement.

Thanks
    My favorite pair is EUR / USD as it is the most preferred pair by the traders around the world. As this pair has high liquidity , more volumes and a low spread. Also higher pip movement in a day.

Member Kazama is an unknown quantity at this point Kazama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since am a new trader and I am new to Forex Trading, well the best way to learn is to start from the basics so I found that EUR/USD is the basic pair to start and it's also my favourite pair to work on.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    since i started forex.i used to use eur usd...due to high movement of this pair i usually trade with scalping style..and i am newbies so much helpfull..and other pair is GBP/USD...both is my fav.pair

Senior Member hiren will become famous soon enough hiren will become famous soon enough hiren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat to sahi hai..par mere khyaal se newbie ko ek pair pe hi concerntrate karna chahiye..kyun ki newbies ke pass kuch khaas knowledge na hone ki wajah se loss ho sakta hai....aur sabhi pair ki movement ek jesi na hi hai so should start with one pair only

Member Kazama is an unknown quantity at this point Kazama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd is my favourit because fluctuation of rate is too much fast and give more oppertunities to trade for more times and give you more profit.

Member waqasma is on a distinguished road waqasma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur/Usd is my favourit pair. Main reason to like it is that, usually every broker have a very few pip difference in this pair and market is really giving many chances to trade in this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 630 of 658 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)