+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 658 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom II X6 View Post
    my favorite is eurusd, because the first time know the forex, I use this pair in a demo account...
    so I'm used to this pair, and I just want to focus on this pair...too many pair made me confused...
    me too, i traded for the first with this pair and now i am still trading with this, this pair is good and easy to make prediction,
    this pair is very popular with the stability and good volatile

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in the EURUSD as this gives us t he good opportunity to make profits if we are able to do the correct study as well as analysis from the markets. So it is imperative to look into the long term perspective and then only decide which pair would be more suitable and the ability to make profits out of it will be more for a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mayra favourite pair EUR/USD or GPB/USD hay laykin zarorat pernay per may baqi per bhi trade kerta hun. ye isss liay bhi zarori hay kay agr kabhi aap ko apkay favourite pair say loss ho jaey to phir aap kisi or per bhi trade ker sakain.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    after seeing your topic i have really observed that pair and really it goes less up and down compared to others and now that became my favourite pair too and i am much concentrating on this pair and i will stick with this pair in future as well

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both EURUSD and GBPUSD are fast moving pairs and have more pip movement and also a co relation with each other.Although I prefer EURUSD over the other pairs and it is my favorite pair.
    100% agree with you. both of pairs are moving to fast but GBPUSD moving so quickly. eurusd is better to trade and my favorite pair is eurgbp. moving average 55 to 75 pips daily.

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amscalicut View Post
    i am a beginner,My favorite pair is the GBPUSD, because I got some profit using this pair,
    EURUSD is also is good to me,i am using both EURUSD and GBPUSD, EURUSD moves fast so we can trade fast,much time in front of PC is very difficult to me.
    Both EURUSD and GBPUSD are fast moving pairs and have more pip movement and also a co relation with each other.Although I prefer EURUSD over the other pairs and it is my favorite pair.

Banned metroearn is on a distinguished road metroearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    my favorite is eurusd, because the first time know the forex, I use this pair in a demo account...
    so I'm used to this pair, and I just want to focus on this pair...too many pair made me confused...
    go ahead. you will get success. its good to trade only one pairs. you should focus on it. if you dont mind i want to prefer you one more pairs to trade. this is EURGBP and this pair moving slowly . you can get some good profit but before you trade on real account you should practice with demo balance to get confidence.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to metroearn For This Useful Post:

Phenom II X6 (2012-01-11)

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ikin View Post
    My favorite pair is the GBPUSD, since this pair has a very big movement and have a great range, but the spread on this pair only in small quantities, and usually pair is easily predicted by fundamental analysis.
    gbpusd kafi acha aur safe pair mana jata hai forex me
    iska spread bhi acha rehta haio aur iski movement bhi kafi ach hai baki pairs ke mukable me..eur/usd aur gbp/usd forex ke sabse ache pairs maane jate hai aur sabse zada trade bhi yahi hote hai

Member alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i like to work with gold, oil its really risky but at the same time its making good profit if u have good capital good entry point and stand on stop loss i wish a good luck for all
    Adnan Alamayreh
    Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 620 of 658 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)