+ Reply to Thread
Page 611 of 658 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 609 610 611 612 613 621 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Member plkent is an unknown quantity at this point plkent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorate pair is eruusd. It is the ppular for all the trader in Forex market. Its very rapid movement is large number of pip give me large profit. erujpy is my another favorate pair to eran money slowly but safe for me. It is importent for begainer. They does not know about rapid movement pair, it is more risky to earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My pair favorite is Forex/Me

I have no Favorite pair. I love all currency pair. Among them also I trade EUR/USD more. And secondly I trade USD/JPY specially. When I see good position any pair. I open a trade. I have no fixed pair that without it I do not open a trade. AUD/USD also my another favorite because I can depend in this pair.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    That's good if you could use 3 pairs for trading, I suggested to use one of them in a time because it will be
    too risky to use multiple pairs trading if you don't have much knowledges and you don't understand about
    characteristic of each pair.
    I like to do more trading in the AUDUSD as the returns in that pair is very good. And most of the times it is easy to get the trade information in that pair when the Sydney markets are open and the trading range gets increased. Apart from that i like to trade in the NZDUSD which is also giving me good returns now.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    I trade in three pair and i love all of them, those three pair are aud/usd, eur/usd/, and gbp/usd, but if you ask what pair i mostly love, the answer is aud/usd, because that pair are moving gently and are not difficult to predict
    That's good if you could use 3 pairs for trading, I suggested to use one of them in a time because it will be
    too risky to use multiple pairs trading if you don't have much knowledges and you don't understand about
    characteristic of each pair.

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    I trade in three pair and i love all of them, those three pair are aud/usd, eur/usd/, and gbp/usd, but if you ask what pair i mostly love, the answer is aud/usd, because that pair are moving gently and are not difficult to predict

Member donofforex will become famous soon enough donofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    what is your pair and why ?

my fav pairs is usdjpy becoz its make less up and down so we can easily earn in this
    main to gi sahi baat ha koi ziyada pairs k sath trade he nahi arta houn sirf or sirf main 1 ya 2 pair yeni eur/usd ya phr gold k sath trade karta houn kioun k ziyada pair par trade mugh se hota nahe ha esi liye kaam pair select kiye hane or un k sath trade kar raha houn

Member ahmedlinkers is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedlinkers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade in gold, having a great movement potential. So far so good. But always keep an eye on the loss potential also, beforeentering in Gold trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes i like to be trading forex trading markets with GBP/JPY. Though it is not actually the best pairs because it is too volatile, but on the long run it is good if we have some good understanding about it.

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'd like to trade EUR/USD and AUD/USD most. EUR/USD has a less spread. And we can find many analysis and signals for this pair. It also has a very good volatility .So we can earn a lot .
    I'd like to trade AUD/USD because it was most active in eastern session. Time where i also can watch the market.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GaruL View Post
    very nice if we follow the trade on EUR / USD, especially if the couple plus the GBP / USD, the second pair is very fast in daily movement. the couple in a day could move up to 150 pips over even if there is a high impact news can move in the range of 200 pips more.
    It's good for beginner traders to use EUR/USD or GBP/USD as main pair for trading because movement for those
    pairs are good enough. It could move 100-200 pips in a day and if you could make good analysis then it is possible
    to gain some profits from it. It could be used to test your money management control too and also your risk
    management when your analysis was wrong.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 611 of 658 FirstFirst ... 111 511 561 601 609 610 611 612 613 621 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)