+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 658 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 ... LastLast
Results 6,021 to 6,030 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your likness to this pair is good but i want to ask that spread is not the case because you know that there are also many options where spread is the same and specially with insta many pairs have 3 pip spread including euro/usd

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    volatility is the way that we want in our trades because if there is some good volatility in the market then we can get some good money from the forex easily. other wise it may be problem for us to get some good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have the habit to buy and i understand up trend and targets better so i am avoiding my favourite pair eur-usd since some time and will wait for it to come in rising trend. So for now i am only concentrating my favourite commodity gold and i often get good profits in it, again i hardly short but wait for support levels before buying.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by solidhdida View Post
    my favorite pair is the gbpjpy its just like the usdjpy but they move hardly than it and they give us more profit than the usdjpy sometimes i ttrade also in the gbpusd because its the same chart we follow jut the long deference
    I think the movement of GBP/JPY is much more volatile than USD/JPY so I don't think that is good comparation to compare USD/JPY
    with GBP/JPY. If you like to use slower pairs, then USD/JPY is good choice but if you like movement of pair which is the most volatile
    of currency pairs then GBP/JPY is the one.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    may ziada ter co-related pairs per trading kerta hoon khaas toor per jab USD ki koi high impact news release honi ho to oss waqt co-related pair kafi achi trading day jaatay hain. jaisay kay nfp ki release per agr USD strong ho jaey to phir EU, GU, AU, NU sab ko sale ker kay acha profit kamaya jaa sakta hay.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    maine aj tak kabhi bhi gbp/jpy me trading nahi kari
    me bas unhi pairs me trade karta hon jinki base currency usd rehti hai jaise ki eur/usd gbp/usd nzd/usd etc.inme se mera favourite pair eur/usd hai

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    usdjpy pair last kuch mahino se kafi shant ho gaya hai..jabse japan me disaster hua hai tabse ye pair bahut hi shant ho gaya hai
    isme trading kel iye bahut patience ki zarurat padegi kyunki isme move bahut hi kam ai to profit ke liye kafi wait karna padta hai

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite pair is eur/usd and i only prefer my trading on eur/usd because my reading about eur/usd are best then other pairs and i have to do better trading on eur/usd then other pairs.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by topfx View Post
    My favorite is the GBP / USD, than I began trading two years ago, I always use this pair, I did not dare to try the pair started, because I do not know about the other pair,, besides that I also use gold. because I think it would be safe to reduce the level of losses in the pair that I use
    I think if we already have a good understanding of the character of the pair we are trading we should also learn a few pair that will make us have the opportunity to make a better trade

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joget View Post
    my favorite currency pair for trading forex is EURUSD, because it has low spreads with sufficient levels of volatile and has a daily range of about 100 pips or more. Any trading strategy that is used ... EURUSD is the right choice to exercise and get profit in forex trading.
    Yes, EUR/USD is one of favorite pairs for trading by many traders because it has good movement and this pair is used by almost all
    of traders. From my knowledges, all expert traders recommended to use EUR/USD or GBP/USD as choice for beginner traders. So
    it became one of favorite pair for traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 603 of 658 FirstFirst ... 103 503 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)