+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 658 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 644 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 6577

Thread: What is your favorite pair?

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidrock View Post
    Yes EURUSD and GBPUSD are high violated pair and this pair are very helpful for scalper. I like to trade with this pair. Because maximum time i can make big profit on short time with this pair. And this pair move very fast on news hour.
    I am agree if those pairs (EUR/USD and GBP/USD) are good for scalpers because the movement of those pairs are quite
    fast and also the spreads are low pips so we could gain more profits when we could make good analysis in different
    conditions of market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear my favourt pear is gold because this reason is that gold price you can judge easy and get more profit from them in this pear you can easy make profit. hameen cahiye k gold me buy kareen sale karny bewaqoofi hy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    If anyone is scalper ..i feel that EUR/USD and GBP/USD are the most hottest trading pairs ..just we have to trade in market openings or in fundamental news to get the most profit from those .Its not easy to handle these currency pairs ..we have to be very much experienced to do so.
    Yes EURUSD and GBPUSD are high violated pair and this pair are very helpful for scalper. I like to trade with this pair. Because maximum time i can make big profit on short time with this pair. And this pair move very fast on news hour.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of my favorite pair is ERO USD.and there and are many reason behind that ERO is totally depended on total Eropian market and USD is it self volatile so this too make it more volatile and that mean more opportunity.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    If anyone is scalper ..i feel that EUR/USD and GBP/USD are the most hottest trading pairs ..just we have to trade in market openings or in fundamental news to get the most profit from those .Its not easy to handle these currency pairs ..we have to be very much experienced to do so.
    me sabse zada scalping hi karta hon kyunki mujhse long term trading ke layak patience nahi hai
    mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki scalping ke liye eur/usd pair se acha koi bhi pair nahi hai..is pair ko study karna bahut aasan lagta hai mujhe baki pair ke mukable me aur iski sari news mujhe website se bahut ache tarike se mil jati hai

Member mita is on a distinguished road mita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab load cheay ho new hoon ya expert ziada ter EU per hi trade kertay hain. laykin ye lazmi nae kay bas aik pair per hi tawajjo de jaey, or bhi kafi saray pairs hain jin per achay tareeqay say trading ho sakti hay.

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite is the pair E / U and G / U, trading at 10 at night, if I only fitting clock hours trading sideway because my strategy is scalping, with hours of sideway movement of the market was not very aggressive so easy I

Member girish is an unknown quantity at this point girish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My favorite is the pair E / U and G / U, trading at 10 at night, if I only fitting clock hours trading sideway because my strategy is scalping, with hours of sideway movement of the market was not very aggressive so easy I

Banned rahul is on a distinguished road rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    मेरा पसंदीदा जोड़ी EUR / अमरीकी डालर, जो विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सबसे अधिक कारोबार pait है. अस्थिरता इस जोड़ी में ज्यादा है, इतना है कि हम इस जोड़ी व्यापार से लाभ बना सकते हैं. Nowdays यूरो खराब प्रदर्शन तो मैं रैलियों पर यूरो बेच रहा हूँ.

Member viky is on a distinguished road viky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of them trade wtih eurusd as it is the first pair and most of brokers offers low spread.
    I like eurjpy and its my favorite pair.It has 3spreads and i like it very much since it has a good price movement and i find most of my trades winning in this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 658 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 644 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (24)